Comic Book Covers Featuring a Stark Single Color Background Fan Clubhouse!

The cover not the series

2 Likes

The cover is great, I’ll give you that.

2 Likes

While inventorying what remains of my collection after selling off over half of it the other week for a song, I noticed this striking cover from Now Comics the Green Hornet #5, circa March 1990…we do try to keep these “non DC” notes to a minimum, natch…although for some reason Batman '66 and the Green Hornet seem like a match for some reason…

3 Likes

Now Comics…I used to have some of their Ghostbusters books when I was a kid. Good stuff.

2 Likes

One of my favorites.

4 Likes

I’ve had this on my wall since it came out, possibly my favorite comic cover ever. I have two of the same issue lol

3 Likes

'Nuff said:

7 Likes

Even more said:

This is Spinal Tap

5 Likes

Captivating Cover Concept!!!

2 Likes

Is it in the library here?

1 Like

I’m seeing the series but not that cover

1 Like

neat!

1 Like

6 Likes

Sorrentino’s Green Arrow art! I love it!

7 Likes

Way to dig in man, these are great!!!

2 Likes

Ya this is amazing!

1 Like

@dogwelder9 Amazing how many times the stark single color in the background has been used over the rolling 8 decades, thanks for keeping the flame alive here as well as at the Wacky 50s 60s thread.

I honestly don’t normally purchase new physical comics much anymore, I mean maybe 1 every two months- but classic comics that haven’t been digitized yet with great covers, yup, I plunk down $5 to $15 on those!

2 Likes

I didn’t know that. Wow, Kelex really has it together these days. I haven’t seen a HATE MONGER or internet riot here since Community 2.0 launched, guess that’s part of the reason why.

2 Likes

At this point Superman maybe changes his name to The Music Man and makes a lot of money

2 Likes

Look for Super Music Man in the 5G launch!

2 Likes