Comic Book Checklist

With the new addition of comic books to the DC Universe store I am so happy to be able to read through all the comics. I came across multiple websites like the Comic Book Herald Website, Comic Book Roundup, Comic Book Reading Orders for a chronological reading order for DC comics and I want to start reading them but I was also wondering if there was any good website or app that would let me have a reading list to keep track of comics I have read and want to read. Any suggestions?

1 Like

I asked a few days ago if there were plans to let us mark comics we’ve read on DC Universe as “read,” and the answer was yes!

Other than that, I use Goodreads (not just for comics, but prose as well) and this year I started a spreadsheet in Google Docs where I keep track of individual comic book issues that I’ve read.

Thanks for the tip! I will look into Goodreads. I know it sounds silly but there is something very satisfying about seeing a checklist of comics and slowly checking them off one by one. There are websites that I follow for anime like MyAnimeList that let me add shows to my currently watching list and check them off as I watch each episode and it is a great way to keep track of my own personal list. I am also excited to hear about the “read” feature being added as well.

1 Like

If you want to keep track of what you read you can use League of Comic Geeks. It keeps tabs of what you read, what you own, you can rate it and you can even discuss the books.
Leagueofcomicgeeks.com

1 Like