Collector Question About Cataloging

Does anybody know if there is any comic cataloging software on the market that has functionality that would allow you to scan a graphic novel or collection in and have it actually mark not only the graphic novel itself but each individual comic that the collection reprints?

1 Like

Sorry, none I can think of. I’m planning to just make an excel file to try & catalog everything I have, and that’s going to take awhile.

1 Like

My comic collections organization is a hot mess. I’ve been sorting comics for the better part of a year now and don’t even have all of them scanned in. I have some software I purchased a few years ago from Collectorz.com but I was trying to make up my mind if I wanted to pay for an update for it or not. I think I could sorta get that functionality out of that program but it would require me to make a unique cover for every listing I wanted to do it for; and the process wouldn’t be automatic. I would have to do it manually. Extremely time consuming.

Comiccollector.com used to be an organizational site (maybe software, I just remember it being advertised in the books around 2007 or '08) but I don’t know if they’re around anymore. It was a good resource to look things up at at minimum.