Clouds and Comics

giphy

Ok Fam, I had a quirky thread idea, and thought I’d give it a shot.
If you think it’s too stupid, just let me know.

But I thought it was be a cool way of sharing Mother Nature’s beauty, as well as using our imaginations and sense of humor to include Superheroes……

We post a sky pic, and then a brief statement of what is going on in the picture, Comic Wise. :rofl:

I took this one this morning……and you can see that I caught Superman flying fast up towards the moon, obviously on a mission.
:rofl:

And this pic I took back during the October Eclipse, but you can obviously see that it is just the Justice League Watchtower orbiting in front of the Sun….
:rofl:

Anyways, y’all let me know, is this stupid, or does it sound fun?

9 Likes

It’s dumb and I love it. Good topic @bigblock66 :smile:

But @bigblock66 wouldn’t this make more sense in the Iceberg lounge?

You see this during those rare good mornings in Gotham

8 Likes

Oh…. Yeah… my bad.
:pensive:

6 Likes

I only wish someone made it sooner because I’m not lying when I say this, but I seriously had the best clouds on my phone, but I deleted them for space not too long ago. :sob:

6 Likes

I love little stuff like this. Sometimes you need to take the little details of life and apply some fantasy to it and make it more fun. I would rather have the feeling that Superman exists in my world than just seeing a plane carrying a bunch of normal humans flying overhead. What a pessimistic way to live.

7 Likes

superboys cloud kingdom

6 Likes

Couldn’t decide between Green Arrow queen jet( look at the tip) or the sword of Azrael.

3 Likes

'Definitely Green Arrow :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Love this panel!

2 Likes

i love anything superboy and cass cain
and was so surprised when learning their romance was a thing
not only is that idea beautiful and should return but the castle in the clouds looks amazing as well

2 Likes

Ikr!!! They need to be together again!

2 Likes

you dont know how much i want that

2 Likes