[CLOSED] What Bonuses Have You Found?

No, the last one is watch 3 dcu series, that means you watch all episodes of Swamp Thing, that counts as one dcu series.

2 Likes

No, watch the full series.

2 Likes

Appreciate the clarity. Edited my post

Platinum gives out a whopping 180 tokens, sadly there was no way for me to earn it on top of my weekly earnings :sob:

1 Like

ouch! Thanks for sharing. That will be good for us earning with the new system next week

2 Likes

I donā€™t see that you have listed the bonuses for watching one DCU series, thatā€™s 15, and 2 is 20. And when I say watching a series I mean like watching all episodes of Swamp Thing.

1 Like

You also get 5 tokens per encyclopedia entry and news article read.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for posting this! It is a very helpful guide in how to carefully watch for bonuses. :superman_hv_4:

Should also mention part of the base tokens earned is 10 for posting in the community. Maxes out at 3 each day for a total of 30. Havenā€™t seen if so many posts in the community give a bonus yet like watching so many shows or reading so many comics, but shall keep an eye on it if there is one. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

With the new system coming out thr 15thā€¦ Watching 5 consecutive episodesā€¦how can you earn that bonus if you get 10 points per episode and the daily cap is going to be 35? Also to get new content in your earn rewards section do you have to change your 4 favorite characters just to see new content or bonuses? Iā€™ve barely seen any bonus icons and yesterday when i did see them and clicked on them (they were both only worth 5 tokens) I didnt even receive credit for them.

I would assume the bonus would stay the same as you could watch 4 episodes 1 day and 1 the following day. It says it has to be done within 3 days so it still would likely apply on your 5th episode.

I havenā€™t seen bonus icons before, I have just earned them from doing the above tasks.

Perhaps you saw some articles worth 5 Tokens? If you can take a screenshot to show us that would be helpful

1 Like

Thatā€™s true. And what about reading 5 comics or 10 comics? Does it just keep a running count and reward you when you reach those numbers? I had to reach out to support and let them know that I didnt get rewarded after my 20th read in a single series. Also that series started out givong me 15 tokens per issue then stopped (Scooby doo team up).

Also here arw screenshots of the 5 token things that never went through for me.

Yeah those are articles. It does keep track of how many comics you have read, but only the ones you get points for.

But i did read those articles and even took part in the poles in each. And its just so confusing that at first the Scooby doo team up comics were giving me tokens and then randomly stopped at a random number.

Also in regards to the new 35 daily tokensā€¦ If I want to read 3 comics one day will we get 45 tokens? Or what if we read 2 comics and watch one showā€¦will we get 40 tokens? Or will it only give us 30 for 2 comics and 5 for watching a show or reading another comic? There arenā€™t that many ways to only receive 5 tokensā€¦

And it still bugs me that now Iā€™m going to feel like I canā€™t binge watch something or binge read something because at that point I wont be earning anything for it.

4 Likes

What does the flame mean?

I also thought that bonuses would be indicated by a top hat? Maybe that was an earlier versus on rewards, but thought that would be how you could get more than 250 points per week.

Anybody find the top hat icon?

Hereā€™s an update, maybe due to the 35 Daily Token Limit. You have 72 hrs instead of 48 hrs.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I need to make a bit of a project out of this, but some bonuses wonā€™t ā€œfeelā€ the same now that there is a daily earn rate. Iā€™m going to do some research on the backend and compare it against your findings, but stay tuned over the next day or two for a comprehensive but shadowy, ā€œsitting-back-to-back-on-a-park-benchā€ kind of report.

9 Likes

appreciate your help and comments regarding the points not working yet.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Thanks for your patience. I think the best way to approach this is to apply notes to your findings thus far. I do have a breakdown now, but I need some clarification on what things mean (ā€œa member cannot achieve this bonus in a single dayā€ - so how many days does it have to encompass?)

Iā€™ll be back with more clarification soon. But for what itā€™s worth, the impact isnā€™t about the value of the tokens, but the cadence in which you attempt to earn them. Stay tuned!

6 Likes