[CLOSED] Stump...THE QUESTION! Celebrate 52 Editions of ASK...THE QUESTION By Asking Your Hardest DC Mysteries!

[CLOSED] Thank you all for submitting your questions. Be sure to stay tuned for the greatest installment yet of Ask…The Question! hitting our virtual newsstands next week!

Ask  the Question

Each week our very own Alex Jaffe, AKA @HubCityQuestion, answers your hard-hitting queries about the DC Universe over in his topic Ask…THE QUESTION!

He’s tackled answering everything from “What the Heck Does “Poozer” Mean?”, “What’s the Deal with Condiment King?” to “Has Anyone Ever Resisted Wonder Woman’s Lasso of Truth?”

As big fans of his work, we want to celebrate his 52nd column on DC Universe by torturi- erm, challenging - him with your hardest questions yet! Submit your most complex, chronology-laden, absolutely mind-boggling questions in the comments below - questions that make you think “he couldn’t possible answer this!” Anything you can think of that might possibly Stump…THE QUESTION!

We’ll be accepting submissions now through early June, so get those typing fingers flying!

15 Likes

What is every single member of the green lantern corps? (And by every I mean every not just earth)

This was the hardest one I can think of.

13 Likes

How many gadgets has Batman had during his entire existence?

11 Likes

In the Teen Titans cartoon, what is the real name of the character Red X?

19 Likes

Hello Question, Which villain has The Penguin team up with the most in the past 78 1/2 years?:penguin:

8 Likes

I’ve asked similar questions, but for this, it’s time to go bigger: which writer has written the most DC Comics. Single issues, OGNs, digital firsts all of it.

12 Likes

In the Crime Bible: Five Books of Blood, what is the secret message transcribed around the pages of the Crime Bible?

(I actually got the entire thing completely done, and it later helped me be included an actual DC Comic later.)

11 Likes

I got to know what is so sinister about those aglets? The truth must be known!

15 Likes

how many riddles has the Riddler riddled in TV and movie history? This is live action and animated movies, live action and animated television and shorts as well.

8 Likes

What is the exact mix of chemicals, plus how much lightning did it take to give The Flash his powers? Asking for a friend… :smiley:

10 Likes

Alright. Who is the true creator of the multiverse. There are some who claim it’s Perpetua, others think it’s that little blue Guardian who turned evil. There are a lot of different stories for the DC creation, but who really did it?

5 Likes

If all the batmen from all forums. Tv comic movie… Got into a royal rumble which one would be the last standing. My pick would be samurai Batman.

6 Likes

Besides Hal Jordan, which characters were absent from “Crisis on Infinite Earths”? To narrow it down, let’s go with named characters who’d made more than one appearance from June 1938 (Action Comics #1) - April 1985 (Crisis on Infinite Earths #1).

5 Likes

Is it possible to create a somewhat reasonable timeline for Pre-Crisis/Earth-2 Batman? Could we take every issue from Detective Comics #39 to his death in the pages of Adventure Comics #462, and somehow create a sequence of events?

3 Likes

How many times has Alfred made a witty retort to Batman in the comics, tv shows, and movies? (Live action and animated both included on DCUniverse as of 05/21/20). :thinking:

5 Likes

List All Members of The Forgotten Heroes and All members of the Forgotten Villains

4 Likes

“It’s vichysoisse, sir. It’s supposed to be cold.”

7 Likes

Who is Donna Troy?

8 Likes

One question each? In that case…

What is the square root of the natural logarithm of the number of comic book appearances of EACH individual legionnaire?

[This includes Lar and Laurel Gand, Kal-El, Supergirl, XS, Jimmy Olsen (including whenever he’s Elastic Lad), Insect Queen, @ReepDaggle, and many, many, many more.]

3 Likes

I’ll do you one better… Why is Donna Troy? :wink: :joy:

8 Likes