Click on book no longer launches it

So I used to be able to click on the row of books I’ve been reading to launch them but no longer works. Have to click in the information i and then hit the “Resume issue” button. Also - when finishing a series f books it crashes the app

4 Likes

Hey @sherron143.15703, welcome back to the community and I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue.

Please try the following troubleshooting steps to see if they solve either issue you mentioned:

• Uninstall and reinstall the app.
  • Clear your cache.
  • Disable any adblocker(s) you may be using.
  • If you are using the website version, use a different browser (e.g., instead of Firefox, use Chrome).

If none of these work for you, please contact our technical support team at yourdcu.com/submit and they will be able to help you further. Please supply all relevant information about your issue (device type, browser type, screenshots, etc) and any troubleshooting steps you have already tried without success. Unfortunately, community moderators do not have access to the technical system and are unable to assist you further than this.

Thank you for your understanding and our team will be with you as soon as possible. :orange_heart:

I’m having the same issue as you and have no way of solving it.

Also, it’s portrait locked in the app even though I switched off portrait orientation.

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out! The issue with portrait/landscape orientation on mobile is a known bug that our team is currently looking into, so we appreciate your patience in the matter.

For your other issue, please follow suit with sending in a request to our Support Team with a full description of your issue. Make sure to include the type of device you’re using. :slight_smile:

Thanks much!

1 Like

Thanks - tech team says they’re aware of the issue and are working to resolve it

2 Likes

Every issue listed here has been consistent since the last update last week.

4 Likes

Hi, sorry to bother you but I’m having the same issue and I’ve done and checked everything you listed. I saw someone say people are working on this issue but I just want to make sure it’s being looked at because I can barely enter the app without it crash :frowning:

1 Like

Hey @krueow, welcome to the community and I apologize for the continued issue with accessing the DCUI application. I can assure you that our team is actively looking into this in order to find a resolution - in the meantime, please make sure to submit a ticket to our Technical Support Team at yourdcu.com/submit if you have not already. The more information they have, the better. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your understanding and patience as our team gets this resolved, and please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further inquiries. :orange_heart:

Yep. You can’t click on titles and landscape doesn’t work. I like reading comics on my phone but there bugs really make me rethink subscribing to this app/service.

I’m sorry you’re unhappy with the service; hopefully very soon you’ll be back to enjoying it! Our team is going to fix this issue in an update coming soon, don’t worry too much! :slight_smile:

Yea same for me I’m a new user but will probably going to unsubscribe if not fixed really soon been about two weeks now since it just stopped working

2 Likes

Really hope there’s a fix today. A full week of the app being completely screwed up. And now a year since a real update. Very disappointing.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @chrisfarrell1984.34950. Thank you and @RexTyler for your feedback, we appreciate you for voicing your concerns. That update should be coming soon - thank you for your patience! :slight_smile: