Clay Mann Shows Off New Catwoman Redesign for Batman/Catwoman

I hate Tom King. I’m sure this series is going to be just like every other Tom King book, weak depressed male, “mommy wife” always fighting the male leads battles.

I mean every single Tom king story in the past few years has the main male characters written the exact same. The guy doesn’t understand super heroes and just does deconstruction without ever building anything.

2 Likes

Looks cool but I hate the blades.

1 Like

It’s called a gusset. The cutouts under the arm, helps with mobility.

Purr-fect!!

OMG you’re right and I was thinking the same thing and this just changed my mind. Now it’s a must! The only things I would do with this design is give her red lip stick like the BTAS design - not liking the grey, and with the armor on the frontal I’m assuming it’s the same on the back and hoping there’s a clip or something where her whip can hang down like a tail. I also kinda wish they’d use the blade heels from Dark Knight Rises. Hate that movie and the rest of that costume, but loved that!

1 Like

there is a design with purple :grin:, we see three catsuits in the book the past, present and cover suit… :thinking: actually paging threw my copy there may be 5 catsuits cover is a purple suit, also seen on page 15 and 16, page s 9 and ten have a planer catsuit all gray catsuit similar to year ones without whiskers and tail, the three-tone ‘hero’ suit, and what I would call her Arkham game suit do to cleavage exposer which the suit Selina wears on the roof well chatting with the joker is missing the ring zipper the purple suit has and she removed her gloves… also the past actually seems to be based on the Batman The new adventures suit catsuit well the Present/hero suit and the Is based on the Batman The animated series suit…i am kicking myself for not noticing thsi sooner :disappointed:

I get the feeling we are getting a 2 issue equals a decade book