Clay Face

Hey everyone! Here is a mixed media Clayface I did based off of Batman the Animated Series.

Cheers

49 Likes

@Mickid0824.26654 That is very good! Really cool.

5 Likes

Thanks—I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Great work!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Very awesome

6 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster
The shading is really well done. And good job in replicating the look and feel of B:TAS.

3 Likes

Awww, so many nostalgia fuzzies! Your lines and coloring are great!

3 Likes

I love the realistic textures on both characters, @EasternShoreSpeedster! The choice to split Batman and Clayface is genius and a really smooth transition! Watercolor/ink? Thank you for sharing with the community! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

5 Likes

@KeyFamily Thank you for all the kind words! You’re right, I used watercolor & ink and I used some colored pencil too.

3 Likes

Wow! That look awesome! Great artwork!:slightly_smiling_face: :batman_hv_1: :clayface_hqas:

5 Likes

This looks amazing! -C

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice take on clayface. I’m somewhat of a fan of the batman animated series and I like the design. It captures clayface well. :+1::+1::+1:great work​:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Amazing work I love Clayface my 2nd favorite Batman villian. You captured the feel of the BTAS Clayface and made a masterpiece

5 Likes

@PagingTheRoseDreadnaught thank you!! Definitely appreciate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your welcome @EasternShoreSpeedster

3 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster
Love the textures you captured. Great color and excellent subject matter.

5 Likes

I don’t know if I’ve complimented this yet. But it looks really awesome. You should be proud.

5 Likes

Thanks @WonderWoman_85! Much appreciated!!

4 Likes