Clawing Her Way to the Top: Tini Howard Discusses the All-New Catwoman

Welcome to where time stands still NoOriginalName2001 control over the five families. however, I now think it might be weight witch.

2 Likes

Sorry?

1 Like

Sorry for confusing you I am still waking up. the 'welcome to where time stands still ’ is a quote from Metallica’s Sanitarium It’s a greeting I give to someone new. I feel Valmont might be weight witch from Fear state Catwoman. weight witch just had a three-issue ark in Batman Urban legends.

2 Likes

Ah, I see, thanks for the elaboration.

2 Likes

Your welcome.

2 Likes

wait what if tomcat is bruce wayne.

1 Like

I think it might be cool to bring back Bruce’s Matches Malone identity. But Tomcat is a character from an old continuity; he was Wildcat’s son in the old canon.

3 Likes

Does anyone else remember “Eiko’s Girl” Grace from #39? I wonder if she’ll be mentioned again?

2 Likes

I’m not so sure that Heart of Hush was canonised. I think it may have just been a reference used for a dream sequence.

2 Likes

the wording implies it’s been brought back into canon. shadow of the bat has been bringing some new earth cannon back into the cannon. they may not have happened exactly as they did in the past but there there.

2 Likes

Oh, I remember. There’s a LOT of plotlines going on. We’ll see if they manage to weave them together or just drop them.

2 Likes

The story might feel more coherent and connected when all four parts have been released.

1 Like

I can see how the timetables are for the other Gotham books. however, the Darkside clouds the future, see it I can not.

2 Likes

Well, with all that build-up… That was kind of underwhelming, I must say. Not bad, just not great either. I suppose the best way, to sum up how I feel about #42 is with one word: Indifference. Like I said, not bad, it had some cool moments, and the art was good. The story is fine for what it is, but I just can’t seem to like or get invested in the dialogue, which has also been the biggest issue for me since Howard came on board. Eiko feels very futile and almost criminally underused in this arc to the point where I question if it was even worth bringing her back in the first place. The following two issues with Harley Quinn look to be fun little filler issues to hold us over until July (I’m definitely not holding my breath on the dialogue being any better in those two issues), When things seem to be ramping up a bit.

1 Like

well, it was a good Catwoman story, because you could not tell how she was going to play until the end as you should with Catwoman. Eiko is underused because it’s still in its introductory stages. This is about building up Catwoman’s new team in my eyes.

1 Like

Sure. I just don’t think Eiko will be back for awhile considering the next few solicitations.

2 Likes

true, and we are going into a crisis moment but she will be back.

1 Like

Are you referring to Dark Crisis? Or something to do with Failsafe?

1 Like

Dark crisis. What’s failsafe?

2 Likes

ps: also seems like tomcat is the new former Mobster.

1 Like