Classic DC MOVIE quotes

I want to build a team of some very bad people who I think can do some good. - Amanda Waller, Suicide Squad

4 Likes

“Such rubbish! Why you’re the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls.”

5 Likes

“Thanks for the advice councilman. You know where you can stick it.”

3 Likes

" that’s how it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men… Cruel." - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice

5 Likes

“Take a bucket of bucket of piss and call it grannys sweet peach tea.”
-Jr. Senator from Kentucky

3 Likes

“Mercy, bring popcorn!”

1 Like

“Theatricality and deception! Powerful agents for the uninitiated but we are initiated, aren’t we Bruce? Members of The League of Shadows.” - Bane, The Dark Knight Rises

3 Likes

“Some men don’t want anything logical…like money. They can’t be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.” The Dark Knight.

4 Likes

“And her stank-ass boyfriend can’t come. Donnell… can’t come!” - Deadshot, Suicide Squad

4 Likes

Your killing me smalls

1 Like

“What…No bourbon???” - Lex Luthor, Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition)

“We were decent men, in an indecent time!!!” - Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight

5 Likes

-It’s Japanese
-How do you know?
-Because I bought it in Japan. Bruce Wayne.

3 Likes

Also love Suicide Squad “Now I’m getting real nervous, because I don’t see anybody writing none of this down.”

1 Like

“All these powers, all these things I can do, and I couldn’t even save him.” -Clark Kent (Superman the movie) :frowning:

3 Likes

“It’s suicide! No, it’s worse. It’s genocide!”

4 Likes

“Open up what, say six bottles?”

“Yeah, yeah. Six is good.”

1 Like

“You’re just jealous I’m a genuine freak and you have to wear a mask!”

“You might be right!”

2 Likes

“How about a kiss Santy Claus?”

3 Likes

“So this is Planet Houston, a strange surface.” -General Zod (Superman 2)

3 Likes