Christopher Reeves in DCEU suit!

Well…

Does he look good?

Or is this considered disrespectful?

In this video we see a deepfake of Reeve’s face photoshopped unto Cavill’s body. It’s not inaccurate though, it’s actually very convincing.

What are your thoughts?

3 Likes

Still needs the spitcurl.

3 Likes

Huh. Even Christopher Reeve can’t make that boring outfit look good.

5 Likes

It looks…off. You can kind of tell the difference between the brightness Reeves’ skin was filmed with, and the muted colors of Cavill’s.

811030.jpg

3 Likes

It makes me hate the DCEU Superman more, which is impressive!

4 Likes

Ummmm, no

1 Like

That image is disturbing.

2 Likes

I wish I could unsee that image. It just feels wrong.

4 Likes

I admit I feel like a villain now that I see these comments because I laughed out loud, an evil laugh lol

2 Likes

Your photoshopping is fine. The image though… Those two should never be brought to one, lest the universe itself unravel.

2 Likes

This ain’t it, Chief.

4 Likes

@Batwing52

Thanks but it’s not my work, it’s someone on YouTube. I just took a screenshot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Christopher Reeve :slight_smile:

I love his Superman and I love Cavill’s, but to quote the character Switch from The Matrix:

“Not like this, not like this.”

3 Likes

Looks like a bad Photoshop. Doesn’t even look like Reeves to me.

1 Like

@Vroom Yeah, I always get it confused between Christopher Reeve and George Reeves.

1 Like

The screen shot’s not bad, but the video itself doesn’t look too convincing. And… there’s something just wrong about it. Where’s Doomsday when you need him?

1 Like

This does no favors for either Reeve’s face or Cavill’s suit

2 Likes

The more I look at the pic, the more I realize that it may have been a bad idea LOLLLLL

1 Like