Christmas With The Joker

I think this has to be one of the best Christmas TV episode, what I like to do is talk about what I like most and favorite part about this episode from Batman: TAS. Just for fun last year, I watch this episode first before watching It’s A Wonderful Life. Cause in the episodes the Joker is keeping everyone from seeing the movie by having his own Christmas special. And it’s up to Batman and Robin to stop him so people can watch the movie and rescue the hostages!
My favorite part has to be when they play the nutcracker music while Batman & Robin are fighting a giant toy soliders robot and flying planes.
I hope DC Daily talk group will talk about this episode, I sure would like to hear their point of views.
What’s your favorite things about Christmas With The Joker? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I love the entire episode, but my favorite part is definitely the present that Joker makes Batman open :'D

2 Likes

I always chuckle at Batman’s initial aversion to “It’s a Wonderful Life”.

3 Likes

Also the Joker’s Jingle Bells song is the best. :laughing:

2 Likes

Classic and a must watch every year!

2 Likes

One of my favorites.

2 Likes

It’s good, but personally I like comfort and joy from JL more, but that’s just me

3 Likes

Batman on watching Its a Wonderful Life: “I could never get past the title.” :rofl:

2 Likes

I love when he shoots out of the house on the Xmas tree rocket, it’s at the beginning but idk why I love that part. Beyond that the whole episode is a masterpiece.

2 Likes