Christmas in Gotham

It’s that wonderful time of year when even the Grinchiest of us look forward to the holidays. My question to you (The DC Universe) is what perfect presents would you buy for our favorite heroes and villains in the city of Gotham? What did Commissioner Gordon put on his Santa List? Weed killer for Ivy? Catnip for Selina? Come on folks, lets help Santa with some ideas for the residents of Gotham. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I would buy my pal Joker a death penalty :wink:

1 Like

So salty, @Redhood. Here have a crowbar :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So, @Harley you got a camera? Ooh! Ooh! Get one of me and the kid first. Then you and me, then the three of us. And then one with the crowbar!

3 Likes

i would get batman a frame for a family portrait, red hood a crowbar, and green arrow a trip to some exotic island

1 Like

Wow @green-hood - That was savage :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would get Ivy a piranha plant and Harley a clown car.

1 Like

You are brave, @Sushi-Volcano! You trust Harley with a car?

I would give Penguin a umbrella with a swiss army gadget, Two-Face slot of silver dollars coins as back up and Superman a complete series of Seinfeld. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is the Seinfeld so he develops a personality? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d get Two-Face a gift card to a beauty joint, with an emphasis on facial work.

Harley would get a mallet, Selina a whip, Luthor some hair cream and Killer Moth a giant bug zapper.

2 Likes

One voucher for plastic surgery coming right up, That’ll be $5000 dollars, @Vroom :slight_smile:

@Harleys Puddin that is the point right.

1 Like

I hope they accept Monolopy money.

5 Likes

Tweedledee and Tweedledum should get a two for one coupon. I don’t know where to but…ya know.

3 Likes

I would get Batman Two Seasons of Inspector Gadget

1 Like

I’d buy Jim Gordon the complete series of The Commish and a Philly cheese steak sammich.

2 Likes

I’d buy Black Canary a cute choker and Huntress a charm bracelet.

1 Like

I don’t believe in Jesus

2 Likes

Santa’s list of presents
Harley- an actual chance with the joker
Red hood - a nice shiny crow bar
Lex luthor - hair
Two face - surgery
Superman - to die again (I’m sorry, but I hate him :unamused:)

1 Like