📺 Christmas Eve Late Night Watch Along 📺

Would anyone be interested in a special late night watch along on Christmas Eve for Shazam!?
EDIT: I’m going to be watching it anyway. I’ll be here for the watch along for anyone who wants to join. After all, :santa: might be running late and we may have a void to fill while we wait…

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Would start at the regular late night watch along time of 12:30 Eastern, 9:30 Pacific…

1 Like

Wish I could,sorry I won’t be able to make it. Hope you get a lot of people to join you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Vudu is offering 40% off rentals with code RENTAL40 if anyone needs it for Shazam! HBO also seems to be playing it, so maybe you have on demand access there. Hope there are many waiting on :santa: that can join us…

Just a smidge over 23 hours to go.

I would love to join the Shazam watch along! Hopefully I’ll remember by the time 12:30am rolls around.
:grin: :christmas_tree: :partying_face:

1 Like

If you don’t make it on time, just fast forward to the correct time and join us, we will start 12:30am Eastern, so if you remember at 12:45am, just forward the first 15 minutes and you will be caught up. Everyone is welcome!!!

1 Like

12 1/2 hours to go. Remember, if you want to join, Vudu has a RENTAL40 code for 40%off the 24 hour rentals. Since this is bring your own, that code might come in handy!!!

Just 3 1/2 hours to go…

I feel kinda bad because I’m watching the movie right now. A family member got it as a gift, and there was no way they were staying up late to watch it.

2 Likes

Hate when that happens, but on the plus side you got to watch it with family

2 Likes

No worries. If you want to rewatch you are welcome to join us. If not, no worries and my best for a very Merry Christmas!!!

2 Likes

Did anyone else have log-in problems? I had to start a 7 day trial tonight

No problems over here

1 Like

We’re inside the 2 minute warning…

Mine is having log in problems too. Can still use the community but can’t watch or read anything.

1 Like

That’s what mine did. Had to resubscribe

Go time!!!

1 Like

Woohoo!!

1 Like