Choose one of these people to stay dead.

All of these people have died. All of these people have come back.

Choose one to stay dead and never come back to life.

Hal Jordan
Barry Allen
Kara Zor El
Jason Todd
Kal El

3 Likes

Tough one, but I gotta go with Barry

3 Likes

Barry. Nothing good has come of his return. At least we got one good story out of Jason. Hal shouldn’t have died in the first place, Kara should’ve been brought back earlier, and Superman’s death was always supposed to be temporary. Leaving him dead would be a terrible idea.

I gotta go with Hal. He’s honestly my least favorite Lantern. I find his origin to be boring and his personality to be dull. I feel like he out of all of the characters should have stayed dead. That’s the whole point of the Green Lantern Corps that when one dies, another soldier takes his place. There are so many great lanterns: Jessica Cruz, Kyle Rayner, John Stewart, and so forth that there’s no need or excuse for him to come back especially having such a great farewell arc. And unlike all of the other characters, it would not have affected the marketing sales to keep Hal Jordan dead. John Stewart could easily fill his shoes as well as Kyle and Jessica and heck even introduce a new lantern that would take Hal’s place. It would be interesting to see who gets Hal’s ring and how they come to terms with that. I think it was cheap and really stupid for them to bring back Hal.

If you guys read Geoff John’s reason for bringing back Barry allen, you will see that if not for him half of everything you guys have seen after ge came back wouldn’t happen.

He created the speed force when he got his powers. Every minute he gets stronger so does the speed force. The speedforce is connected to every speedster and the world in general. Barry allen is the most essential one out if every single one if those characters.

AND he is the purest and gave his life in a more heroic way than any one of them combined. He saved the multiverse in the crisis on infinte earths. And if you read the flash rebirth (not the rebirth story line), you will see that when the heroes had a welcome back party for barry, almost every hero said “if not for Barry than they wouldn’t be a hero” “if not for Barry, I wouldn’t be who I am today” if not for Barry etc.

Barry is the beacon of pure heartedness and hope. He never gives up and is the epitome of family.

Dont you guys ever ever ever disgrace Barry Allen’s name ever again!!! Lol!!!

3 Likes

Sorry. Still going with Barry. Wally’s always been the better Flash.

4 Likes

Sorry, not sorry, Barry was, is, and always will be the better Flash.

Jason needs to die again, at the hands of the Joker, by use of a crowbar.

1 Like

That’s not true @HCQ and you know it.

Barry taught Wally everything he knows and Wally always and I mean always works better when barry is around to help him.

Wally always says that he will never live up to Barry. Wally might be a better flash, but Barry is a better person.

3 Likes

They both have different skills. Barty is much better at handling time. And you could check that out for yourself if you want it’s in Geoff Jones the flash book 5

1 Like

When I day time I mean time travel. Cuz we all know Barry isnt good at telling time. Lol

1 Like

Better, but also more boring. Wally’s imperfections are what make him more interesting than Barry ever was.

2 Likes

Bottom line is Barry is soooooooo essential to the DCU. That’s why they couldn’t leave him dead.

1 Like

But that’s exactly why he needs Barry. To help guide him.

1 Like

Wally would have been dead by now if it wasnt for Barry. The amount of times Barry saved him is uncounted.

2 Likes

Sorry I’m spamming by the way. This is a soft topic. Lol

2 Likes

Go with Jason

1 Like

I have to say Jason Todd. It’s not my flavor of character.

1 Like

@HCQ here is my main point. Do you think that flashpoint plays a MAJOR role in the DCU?

2 Likes

How about the Joker.

1 Like

Jessica Cruz is trash lmao.

2 Likes