Check out the latest PENNYWORTH Trailer Now!

If the new SWAMP THING trailer weren’t enough for you, then make sure you check out the latest trailer for PENNYWORTH from the EPIX channel, dropping July 28th!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3QUVALwlRs

Now’s the time for us to get to know the legacy that informed not just The Bat, but The Man, Bruce Wayne. Are you excited to see Alfred in all his former glory? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Likes

When i heard of this show i wasnt sure what it was gonna be but its actually looking very interesting.

4 Likes

I love Alfred as a character. Even more so than Batman due to the fact that he is really Batman’s backbone. I cannot wait for this show!!

3 Likes

Welp, I’m watching this show too! I can’t wait to see where they go with this.

2 Likes

Not as HYPE-worthy as Swamp Thing of course but looks like another excellent DC show. Always happy to explore different corners on the small screen.

2 Likes

Hope it comes to DCU like Krypton did. I’m not subscribing to yet another service for one show.

3 Likes

Looks good. I’ll be waiting for it to come to DC Universe. I had never even heard of Epix before this show was announced.

1 Like

Oh boy! I can’t wait to see how The Joker will inevitably be forced into this! H Y P E

2 Likes

Is this going to be a mini series, or is there going to be multiple seasons?

2 Likes

Why isn’t this on DC Universe at launch too? Seems like if you’re going to have a service like this you need to go all in and make it the best.

@Zonknoid
Only so much money to go around. Scyfy didn’t get to do Krypton without a decent check written to DC.

2 Likes

Alfred always brings a smile to my face. Looking forward to this show :smiley:

2 Likes

After seeing this I can’t wait for the show to start. Looks great and Alfred is one of my particular favorite characters.

2 Likes

Looks smashing!

2 Likes

Since Epix is a premium channel, I doubt this show will make its way onto here. Maybe once it’s finished.

3 Likes

Cool! Hopefully this will come to DCU like Krypton. I have no plans to order EPIX or any other premium channel.

1 Like

So I see Netflix just added the first two seasons of Outlander today (yay). Even though it’s a Starz show and not Epix, there’s still a chance that Pennyworth might end up on Netflix later on since it’s obvious Netlifx can get premium cable series.

1 Like