Check Out the Latest Batwoman Trailer!

I like ruby rose from john wick 2 . This show is trash.

4 Likes

Any updates?

Yea all DC shows show be on the App. I stopped watching the Flash due to the CW

2 Likes

CW man, it sucks now too woke for me, and I use to watch the vampire diaries, and the originals, but wokeness happened, I’ll give it a try and see but as advice to you guys in the app and someone who can make decisions about the app shows, pls don’t do woke things, mayority here I think are sleeping

3 Likes

A lot of you really are awful about the “woke” thing. Comics have been allegories for racism/sexism/homophobia/religious intolerance for DECADES! Soon as a show introduces actors that are not white y’all say “I’m tired of the woke thing”. ??? You’re watching a show about superheroes. With superhuman abilities. God forbid someone show up that’s a different color or religion or body shape. Or talk about current events like I dunno, the comics have for years. The wars? The drugs? Poverty. Immigration. It’s nothing new.

I’m done using these message boards. A lot of you are just terrible fans and honestly, it’s why I personally don’t talk about comics with others in “real life” because a lot of you are like that. It’s disappointing.

2 Likes

@Selkie2, this is actually usually a very warm and friendly community. Please stick around and check out some of the other threads about DC stuff. If you want another thread to talk about the Batwoman show which I simply cannot wait for, check out this thread: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/othermedia/ruby-rose-as-batwoman-look

And check into the many book club threads, like the currently ongoing Pride Month read about Bombshells, featuring Batwoman!

4 Likes

I’m excited for it. As a Batman I’m excited to something Bat related join the Arrowverse. I wonder if this means maybe some of Batman’s rouges might show up since Batwoman is taking over Gotham. Probably not in season one since it will focus on Batwoman’s stuff which is good because she has some cool rouges as well. But maybe as a cameo or a two parter with a Batman rouges. Probably not a big on but maybe villains like Firefly, Mad Hatter, or Clayface. Can’t wait for it to come out.

2 Likes

Yes! Everyone is clamoring for more Swamp Thing. I mean, er, Batwoman.
Who cares about Batwoman? Are you just trying to fill a quota of feminist related content? Batwoman is ok. But I want another 10 seasons of Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol.

2 Likes

I still think that Batwoman will be good, but the trailers aren’t doing a great job

1 Like

Before I state my extreme disdain of this tv version of Batwoman, let me say that the “Batman Bad Blood” version of Batwoman made me a fan and love that version of the character. The fact that she’s a lesbian is just amazing because of the way it’s brought about through the story. The friendship between Grayson and her was just so endearing. My favorite lines where when they both admitted to having trouble getting used to the “girl thing”. I don’t care whether a character is male,female, gay, or straight. Just present a good character with a good story, but don’t shove their gender or sexual status in my face as though one is being told it has to be accepted whether you like it or not. And make certain one character isn’t artificially or purposely written badly just to make another character better. Even worse when it’s done in a way that isn’t an organic or faithful to the story. Because that is basically the horrific problem with all things being woke these days. And the trailer for TV trailer for Batwoman is mostly a pile of WOKE crap. Let me get this straight…she won’t let a man take credit for her work, but she steals practically everything from Bruce Wayne to do this work. That’s stupidity of writing with Woke Logic these days. All I can say is that I wish they had done Batwoman more like Batman Bad Blood.

7 Likes

Batwoman has never irritated me like this

4 Likes

Oh my god!!! I am so geeked for BATWOMAN!!!

1 Like

really? CW doing this and from the trailer it looks like CW did its usual run of the mill crap series. This series will be like a waste of time and money

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this show! Haters gonna hate but I’m jazzed. Hope this show sticks around. I love what I’ve seen so far. I’d love it if we could get another look at comic con!!

4 Likes

Look I love dc and all, but this trailer was just… hurtful

3 Likes

https://batman-news.com/2019/06/18/cw-fall-2019-premiere-dates/

Arrowverse: Year Eight begins October 6 with Batwoman!

1 Like

Sorry I just love that black with red trim just like the batmobile I’ll keep saying it I’m watching this series

1 Like

I’m prepared for Batwoman to be very CW-fied, but I’m still excited.

So excited for that hope you put it on here incase I miss a episode

Idk why I’ve never been able to reach links thru this site. Not a big deal. I’ll go to YouTube and view it. I have a strict no trailers policy on anything I know I’m gonna watch. This will be a rare exception b/c I absolutely can’t wait for this to happen.

1 Like