Check Out the Latest Batwoman Trailer!

Batwoman is getting ready to swoop in, and we couldn’t be more ready. Check out the latest trailer here!

https://youtu.be/vrIiPcv4_iY

Will you be watching with us? How do you think Batwoman will both carry on the legacy of The Bat, or change it forever? Let us know in the comments below!

16 Likes

I’m in for the first season. The cinematography looks solid.

3 Likes

have seen every villian in the 'verse and Alice has potential to be singular among them, joining Slade and Lex in a trinity of injustice, can’t wait

2 Likes

Maybe that can be the theme for the 2020 crossover: “Villains United”.

1 Like

Yes, love Alice, and the casting was pretty much spot-on! So excited!

1 Like

That’s some cringy dialogue even for CW standards.

“The suit is literal perfection”

“It will be…when it fits a woman”

4 Likes

I am crossing my fingers it will be good. I hate it when CW gets political. It ruins the show. I hope they show Batwoman being badass instead of telling us that she is. Like Wonder Women.

4 Likes

Yep. The cringe factor will be strong with this one. Sigh. Action looks like it will be legit.

4 Likes

Wonder Woman did it perfectly

1 Like

From the looks of it it might be as heavy handed as Supergirl.

2 Likes

Shame it’s on the CW…and ONLY the CW. I’m already tired of this crap. I’m not sure if I’m renewing…:confused:.

1 Like

I just want a badass Batwoman, not political stuff

6 Likes

It looks and sounds terrible, won’t be watching. They should have made a Black Canary show with Caity Lotz as the Canary, her fight scenes are always amazing.

3 Likes

Ah yes , the headstrong bad*ss with the proverbial chip on her shoulder . I wonder how many one liners she’s gonna spit out about fragile the male ego is .

2 Likes

If the show was on DCU, I’m sure it wouldn’t be cringy. But I haven’t watched it yet so hopefully this stuff is at the minimum or not there at all

2 Likes

I’ve been stoked for this ever since the last crossover Ruby is a BatAzz (see what I did there?)

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this show. It looks like it’ll be an awesome show that will fit in perfectly with the other awesome DC CW shows.

2 Likes

Well that’s disappointing. Shame they just didn’t make a strong female. They made a “look at me I’m a strong female.”

2 Likes

It looks pretty good, I am looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Costume design = beautiful
Casting = spot on
Unfortunately I’ve been done with the CW for some time now and fear this will just be more “woke” trash :roll_eyes:

7 Likes