Check out Babs all grown up! (Gotham)

Little Barbara Lee Gordon aka Batgirl/Oracle all grown up.

Pic from the promo of the last episode, the season finale of GOTHAM!!!

Isn’t she beautiful?<3

2 Likes

Did they just put a red wig on the woman they have playing Barbara Keene?

1 Like

Yeah, and she looks amazing as always<3

1 Like

I’m glad they just let her play the daughter because she has the right look for it and is virtually capable of pulling off any look.

Unless they casted Kacey Rohl, a red wig on Erin Richards was truly the best choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s supposed to be the young Barbara grown up. Mind you, I could be very wrong here, but I remember at New York Comic Con they said the time jump would be ten years. So unless Ivy gave a ten year old the same chemicals that aged her up, I’m gonna say this is just an older Barabara Keane who managed to turn her life around.

Again, I could be wrong and we won’t know until Thursday night.

That being said, she looks very pretty as a red head.

1 Like

Yeah. I was wrong, it’s only a 10 year jump into the future so this is to reveal that Barbara Kean is a natural redhead so that people don’t question Barbara Gordon having red hair - so maybe they’ll have a kid Barbara running around that they haven’t revealed yet.

I’m still glad to get more Barbara Kean, Gotham just gets better and better :3

1 Like

@Gibbyhertz I agree. I’m glad she survived because I thought for sure when Nyssa found her and the baby that she was gonna be a goner. She earned her redemption.

1 Like

Approved! :+1:t4:

1 Like

Barbara Keane looks great in the flashforward! I agree, that Barbara went with her natural hair color to match with her baby girl. I do think they showed 10 year old Barbara Gordon in the promo. There is a quick shot of Jim hugging a little girl with a light purple sweater on, and I could’ve sworn that the little girl had red hair.

1 Like

That’s not Barbra lee Gordon or batgirl that’s Barbra keen

So Barbara Keen finally turned fully good and married Jim or is she still a villain and a baby mama?

@Nightwing0303

Yeah, that was already established long ago…

@TX85

Barbara turned good but Jim married Lee :slight_smile:

Now Barbabra and Lee are basically inseperable, really good friends despite the past. Gotham has a way of doing that with characters, making enemies into friends that is. Like Penguin and Riddler.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there’s no edit button yet so… :-/

1 Like