Charlize Theron As Batgirl or Any Batfamily Y/N Poll

I totally agree with you

Honestly, they’re called actors for a reason. We don’t need an actress to have to be queer in her personal life as a prerequisite imo.
I don’t think Ms. Theron needs the Bat-Universe. Check her out in, Greg Rucka’s “The Old Guard.” She also had the the starring role in the biggest action movie of the last decade, “Mad Max: Fury Road.”

3 Likes

no thanks, I would rather they get an unknown for this part

2 Likes

You are right. I was thinking Liam Neeson’s Ra’s

I do see a difference in casting when it comes too color. They could cast a beautiful Mideastern woman as, Talia.

1 Like

Oh what about her being Circe and takes on WW lol

I just think her acting in any DCU part would take it up another notch or bust the roof off. Always loved her acting (Charlize Thorne mad respect)

3 Likes

I could see her as Batwoman or even an older Barbara Gordon. That being said I don’t think she is the best choice for any Bat-Family character.
Edit: Possibly a Bat rogue or something.

1 Like

I could see her as Catwoman

1 Like

Gary Sinese + Harvey Dent = Perfect casting!!!

3 Likes

I just thought of which Batfamily character she would be perfect for: Inque (Batman Beyond)!

2 Likes

I agree with the above, Gary Sinese as Harvey Dent makes total sense.

3 Likes

I don’t see her as part of the Bat-Fam, but picture if you will, seeing her taking on the Furies as Big Barda.
big-barda-126655-normal

8 Likes

I heard that too.

1 Like

Helloe and thank you everyone who shared thoughts and ideas on this topic. I really enjoyed all view points Stay Safe :heart::yellow_heart::v:

I could SO see her playing that part!

Honestly, she could be a great Circe in a future Wonder Woman solo movie. Also I could see her play the Helena Bertinelli Huntress.

1 Like