Characters the New 52 damaged

Wally West, Tim Drake,Booster gold, all the Batgirls, Conner Kent.

3 Likes

A plethora of characters were damaged such as the Flash Rogues (turning them into metas? Seriously??) but I think the one that hurt me the most was what they did to Babs Gordon. It was a wrong move to cripple her and it was an even worse choice to bring her back. They effectively got rid of disabled representation, and Oracle could do WAY more than Batgirl ever could.

The less said about new 52 Lobo the better.

3 Likes

The new 52 Hawkman was garbage. His costume and wings were now liquid metal that came out of his pores and formed his costume, really? I dumped that after one issue. On the flip side every Gotham book rocked!

i’m still salty about them erasing Renee Montoya

2 Likes

superman. for some reason i cant stand new 52 superma .

1 Like

Stephanie Brown, went from being my favorite Batgirl of all time to non-existent… at least she’s back now as Spoiler.

Stephanie Brown suuuuucks!

I liked Grant Morrison’s Action Comics run, but Action went to garbage after that. I thought the depowered Superman stuff was interesting, but I barely read any of it.

Teen Titans was trash. They screwed Kon-El all up after all the time it took to make him cool in pre-New 52 comics. Tim Drake was never just Robin before Red Robin. Bart Allen was no longer Bart Allen. Ugh.

Yeah, Harley Quinn… eesh. I’m into her leaving behind the abusive relationship with Joker, but her costume… No thanks.

Barbara Gordon no longer in a wheelchair? Eff. That. Noise. Oracle was badass. Cassandra Cain was the coolest Batgirl. Seriously, Stephanie Brown can suck it.

Captain Cold with cold powers instead of a cold gun? Whyyyy?

There’s a lot more I’m sure, but that’s off the top of my head. New 52 actually got me to stop buying DC Comics completely until this app released.

Today when people complain about Bruce Wayne full frontal. I think of the hypocrisy of starfire.

1 Like

Bart Allen and Wally West.

Its very possible in the future we will have 2 of each.