Characters still missing post Rebirth?

Minnighter was supposed to be an analogue of Batman although in the Golden Age there wasn’t really much difference between him and DM I guess.

2 Likes

Um, Midnighter came about in the late 90s. Also, I know that personality and powers are so different. But costume and name? It’s a fraggin mirror.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the entire JSA to stop making cameos and become a mainstay again.

3 Likes

Maybe he means Dr. Mid-Nite?

2 Likes

Vibe. Missing since Forever Evil :frowning:

3 Likes

Maybe.

1 Like

@HubCityQuestion Oracle came “back.” Batgirl and the Birds of Prey.

1 Like

Do we have Wild Cat? He was one of my favorites growing up.

3 Likes

That was not Oracle.

1 Like

I see on my newsfeed that the original Wildcat did an 8 page story in DC’S: Crimes of Passion. I couldn’t read everything on my phone but the series seemed to be set back when he was still a prizefighter so that would seem to infer the 40s.

2 Likes

He’s in the JL (2018) currently. They were helping fight against Perpetua.

1 Like

Why have they yet to reintroduce Power Girl to the Rebirth age?! It baffles me that they have all of these great characters just sitting on the shelf collecting dust. Give me another Power Girl and Huntress series or better yet, give Power Girl another solo series. I don’t even care if it gets cancelled after 12 issues. I just want to see her again.

3 Likes

The character I miss the most is Atom Smasher.

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Elongated Man made a cameo in Detective Comics #1000 if I remember correctly. But, I mean, that’s just about it, and it would be really great for him to actually do stuff again. Hopefully Scott Snyder’ll do a Guild of Detection mini soon.

2 Likes

The character I want most is Zinda Blake, Lady Blackhawk. I’m still incandescently furious that Snyder erased her in favor of another Hawkwoman incarnation in Metal.

I’d also love to see Alan Grant, Ted Grant, Sasha Bordeaux, Helena Bertinelli have a more active role, but all of them have been shown a couple of times since Rebirth, so they’re technically “back.”

3 Likes

Weren’t Ralph and Sue also in Secret Six during DCYou?

2 Likes