[Characters of DC] Booster Gold Watch Along [6/26]

Darkseid-Descending

Characters of DC is proud to present our first Watch-Along featuring the animated adventures of one Booster Gold who is our Character of the Month. Check the discussion post here.

Here’s all you need to know to participate.

Date and Time

Friday June 26th @ 9pm PT/12am ET

Right here in this post.

Episodes

• Greatest Story Never Told- Justice League Unlimited S: 1 E: 7

&

• Darkseid Descending- Batman:The Brave and The Bold S: 2 E: 24

The first Episode will begin at 11:00 then we’ll take a five minute break before starting the second one.

What you’ll need

Two devices of your choice. One to watch on and one to post from. And the snacks and beverage of your choice.

And that’s it. Hope to see you all there.

5 Likes

I’ll try to make this one. 12 will be pushing it since I get off at 11:30, but I definitely want to try.

2 Likes

@MovieAddict If you miss out on the first episode there is always the second. :grinning: Hope you can make both though.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m gonna do my best

1 Like

Just a few hours until this starts. Hope everyone is ready. See ya in a few.

3 Likes

Gonna try and stay up, but was up at 5:30 to run, so let’s see

2 Likes

I hear ya @msgtv. Work kicked my butt this week between all the activity and the weird hours we’ve got right now.

3 Likes

What time does the second episode start in case I can’t make the first? I know it says 5 minutes later b but will it be literal or approximate? (Like 12:27 or 12:30 for example)

1 Like

Also, if anyone wants to vote, this is the link to the start of the 2nd round:

:crossed_fingers: Trying my best to stay awake for the next hour +, but something tells me I might not make it. I was also up at 5:30 getting ready for work :woozy_face: (it’s just not right to be up that early)
Kudos to @msgtv for have the character to run that early in the morning

3 Likes

@MovieAddict 12:35ish.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t4: Hope to see you here @NovellPaladin.

1 Like

Well I’m here. Anyone else?

15 and counting

1 Like

10 and counting @CharactersOfDC.

3 Likes

I’m planning to be here, home but gotta do a few things first. If nothing else, I’ll start on time and convo late…

1 Like

I very recently joined this group and had no idea there was a watch along until I got this notification but now I’ll be here.

2 Likes

Welcome @Green_Loontern.

Starting in five.

2 Likes

Starting in two

2 Likes

Now

1 Like

and go

1 Like