Characters known by 1 name no aka

I just finished TNTT run & realized when it does roll call it says Raven aka Raven. I know she was given the name Rachel Roth, but in comics she remained Raven throughout TNTT entire run. What other characters are known by a singular name with no aka’s a la’ Sting style? I’ll name none to leave it wide open.

1 Like

Haha another failure. Stop by my movie thread if u accidentally come here. At least it’s serving customers. 1st thread I’ve ever had that got some action. Apparently what sounds awesome in my head for a thread is dumber then a bag of hammers.

2 Likes

Good thing I left it wide open like I said I would. Barely any space left with all of these responses. djd knows what the crowd likes.

1 Like

Well, what are some other characters with only one name? I assume you’re talking about superheroes and such and not normal people who only have one name… lol

Lobo, Terra, Darkseid those are just a few off top of my head Boy Scouts honor, just read your post KittyKrawler 5secs ago & I thought of those in 2secs.

3 Likes

I just wanted to do one that was a thinker cuz I like a mix when I’m going thru posts. I like ones that u can answer right away & ones u have to think about. I was hoping I’d get some responses just cuz I wanna know what all different ones there are, and googles no fun. I wanted to hear from fellow DC fans. I was just playing below idc if nobody answers I’ll have fun either way.

2 Likes

KittyKrawler also anybody in DCU is in bounds. I put characters, I meant it all inclusive villains, heroes, people who are throughout DC. You’re right I should’ve been more clear on that but I could think of a bunch. No fun answering your own posts tho. Plus I was hoping someone would teach me something idk with some of em’

2 Likes

I don’t know about the others, but not to nitpick, but I read the Main Man every time I see Lobo.

Some of my favorite Wildstorm characters only have one name: Grifter, Zealot, Grunge, and Apollo.

1 Like