characters from DC COMICS that deserve a movie or comic book

Out of every DC comics character out there who do you think deserves there own movie or series?

3 Likes

Here’s an off-the-wall idea for DCU…an annual special using the Keith Giffen Ambush Bug character. Seriously, show it on April Fools. Use the other DCU series characters. It would be great!

2 Likes

Mr. Miracle & Big Barda…make it DC’s 1st Rom Com date flick.

6 Likes

Red Tornado deserves something, a movie would be great.

5 Likes

@TheKelticJedi I would love them to have a movie. I love Mr. Miracle and Big Barda. I wish we do get a Martian Manhunter movie, he’s definitely a fan-favorite.

5 Likes

Lobo movie and new comic series the original main man not the new 52 (insert word ) version.

Or
Mister Miracle for on going series and. solo MOVIE

6 Likes

Pretty sure my boy Booster Gold would be a cash cow

3 Likes

Stephanie Brown
Raven
Alfred (backstory)
Katana
Oliver Queen

2 Likes

Red Tornado would be a cool choice. A series maybe. Work in Cyclone too. I was so disappointed when the Supergirl tv show did such a disservice to Red when they had him on early in season 1.

2 Likes

Movies -The outsiders, blue beetle (Jayme version and Ted as mentor), Martian Manhunter, Icon, Deathstroke rated R

1 Like

I want a one shot from the perspective of Jarro during all these Justice League Event. Gold.

2 Likes

Lobo and a Martian Manhunter solo movies.
Great characters that could definitely work on screen. Jason Momoa as Lobo and Lance Reddick as Martian Manhunter would be perfect casting

1 Like

The Spectre
Captain Atom
Martian Manhunter
Etrigan
Sandman

2 Likes

Blue Bettle solo movie. Maybe Nightwing

1 Like

I think we are well overdue for an animated version of Sandman.

For more conventional characters, I think a Batwoman show could be really fun. Live action or animated, both work. Make her enemies mostly supernataural, and focus on the detective aspect of the Batfam, with some raves thrown in. She is a really well built character that has a great support network, which helps fill out the cast. And she has more relatible short comings and personal relationships than Batman. And she has a great sidekick. Batwoman all the way.

1 Like

How about a Blue Devil show, animated or live action?

1 Like

Rex the Wonder Dog!!! This guy could make big bucks in the movies!!! Think Captain America meets Homeward Bound!!!

1 Like