Characters Costumes: What Would You Change?

If u could change 1 characters costume, who’s would it be? Secondly, what’s your favorite costume on a character or characters? As many as u want to list, feel free.

Just a few faves to get started.

11 Likes

Change: Batman. Yellow oval. Put it back. That will be all.

Favorite: There are a lot I like, but I’ve always thought the Question looked really cool. But I also really like Jay Garrick, Fingerstripe Nightwing, and pretty much any non-purple Batgirl suit (and even Steph’s looks good).

13 Likes

Steph is one of my faves. I realized I’m a huge black & purple fan when it comes to characters. Spoiler, Huntres, Joker etc. I love that combo.

6 Likes

Another favorite. Katherine Kane.(Webb) Batwoman.

6 Likes

@capo-mage,

Continuing the Gotham City fashion trend, I’ve always liked George Pérez’s costume redesign for Betty Kane (Flamebird/Bat-Girl).

7 Likes

I was just looking at her. Right b4 Kane I looked her up. I love her too & Pere’z is in my top 5 all time. I was thinking about that on the show. Her stepsister should eventually become Flamebird. Wonder if they’ll go there. I hope so!!!

3 Likes

I’d change green arrows uniform. My favorite uniforms are deathstroke, red hood, braniac, tattoo man (i mean come on who could beat that).

6 Likes

I’d like to see Melissa rock the original silver-age blue dress in at least one episode.

4 Likes

@JeepersItsTheJamags Add the yellow oval back or get rid of the yellow oval?

3 Likes

Bring it back!

4 Likes

Agree totally!

3 Likes

I don’t really have a design I would change, but my favorites would likely be:

Batman (Rebirth design)
Robotman (Jacket)
Batman (Jean Paul Valley M1)
Wonder Woman (Rebirth)
Zatanna (Classic)
Superman (Classic/Christopher Reeves)
Two Face (Tim Sales Design)
Joker (Brian Bolland Design)

Also I would be OK with the Yellow Symbol

5 Likes

Z classic was my 1st pick. Can’t beat the yellow bustier with white shirt & fishnets.

4 Likes

It works well for the character and her personality. Her being a magician and professional

3 Likes

Last one so I don’t hog my own thread. I’ve always loved this costume & should’ve put it up top.

7 Likes

I would change the Drake costume in the Bendis young justice run.

Favorites are
Classic Plastic man
Terrifics plastic man
All the elongated man suits
Neal Adams era Batman
First appearance Superman
Rebirth flash (Barry Allen)
Rebirth flash (Wally west)

3 Likes

I forgot to do a change. It would be Nightwing in mullet stage.

3 Likes

Costume change? I dunno maybe make Black Spider not look like a Spiderman Knockoff.

Deathstroke (duh), Dr. Fate and Raven are my favorites.

4 Likes

I have removed the content of this post. While not expressly at the requests of @moderators , I cannot, in good faith, allow my posts to be logged in this thread. It is saddening that it has had to come to this, However, the @moderators have their job to do and I respect them for that. I would rather take this action, than subvert my principles. So I’m looking at this as creating the best chance at a win-win situation.

5 Likes

Loved Zatannas costume here. The Rebirth JL dark is great too but this one is awesome

6 Likes