Change One Letter in a Character’s Name

I’d read this comic series.

5 Likes

It honestly does sound pretty cool.

3 Likes

Doctor Mate - he’s a professional couples counselor who helps the emotionally constipated men in masks in your life learn how to appropriate engage with and not just get along but thrive with the sexy single supervillains in masks, while traversing way yonder roof tops.

3 Likes

Monkey Prance - Just like Marcus, but no magic clouds to do his bidding, so he just prances around to simulate floating on a cloud.

Blast Girl - Instead of manipulating people’s amygdala, she manipulates their … flatus discharge. Really handy in dispersing crowds.

Neuron - Instead of trying to raise hordes of the undead with magic rings, he just jumpstarts neurogenesis in the dead, which of course reanimates them just the same, because comic book science.

3 Likes

I’m gonna feel so dumb when you say it, but who’s this a parody of?

1 Like

Booster Golf with a space age golf club.

3 Likes

Beast Girl (Kareli) :wink:

3 Likes

Bogo, a planet with a discount Lantern Ring.
mogo

1 Like

Manpunter - goes around kicking people

2 Likes

Nanhunter, reknowned tracker and Best Grandma Ever

1 Like

Batter-Eater Lad - Either a guy who can’t wait till the cake’s done, or the reason why the other team can’t score any runs…

2 Likes

Matter-Rater Lad: Ooh this fence is definitely a 7/10. And those Tostito chips-- an obvious 10/10.

2 Likes

Dr. Rate would pan him in his yelp reviews.

2 Likes

Dr. Late
Makes you wait even LONGER for him to show up for your checkup…

3 Likes

In my opinion, these are the best knockoff Legionnaires since the Substitute Heroes.

• Saturn Gill: A version of Saturn Girl that can empathize with fish. Aquaman
  • Rock Krinn: A version of Cosmic Boy that can control rocks instead of magnets.
  • Lightning Lam: A version of Lightning Lad that is on the lam. His real name is Garth Ranzzaway.
  • Gym Allon: Colossal Boy, but he can only grow as big as a gymnasium.
  • Chameleon Bot: A robotic version of Chameleon Boy that probably speaks like R2D2. As such, my, I mean, his, real name is Beep Daggle.
  • Brawniac 5: A version of Querl Dox that goes to the gym. His real name is Bicep Querl Dox. As his name suggests, he is physically fit to do five exercises, and he’s a 12th-level bodybuilder. (I assume he has met Gym Allon.)
3 Likes

No wait. I thought of another one:

• Reep Diggle: Chameleon Boy’s secret identity when working for Arrow true fans understand
1 Like

Reep Diggle: Cedric Diggory’s drunk cousin

Here’s another one:

• Deep Daggle: an undercover Durlan whistleblower with deep knowledge of the Watergate scandal
    (not to be confused with Reef Daggle: a deep sea diving Chameleon Boy in a planet full entirely of water)
2 Likes
  • Sixpace: Drunk Western hero. Take six paces away from your opponent. Turn and fire! He has never won a duel.

• General GLory: He just bleeds. A lot.

• Farestorm: The greatest bus driver ever. If you don’t pay him though, things get heated.

• Lois Pane: She’s a pane, but not made of glass. Blocks criminals’ views of the main hero.

• Lois Plane: The flying reporter