Change My Mind

Inspired by @LastSon0fMars this thread is for people to post their opinions and let people try and change their mind.

8 Likes

I’ll say I’ve volunteered as tribute for this topic.

I believe that Maxwell lord is not a villain but just a misunderstood guy with a power that corrupted him.

6 Likes

If power corrupted him then he by definition is a villain.

5 Likes

Black Adam carried 52 on his back.

8 Likes

The New 52 is one of the best eras of comics.

11 Likes

I won’t reply to this knowing that the Stargirl arms crossed picture will show up.

8 Likes

I like to believe otherwise. Comics always play with mind control, possessions, parasitic manipulation, and yes evil meta abilities that can change people to become more villainous.

His telepathy powers have always been a drawback to him, and brought him to a worse condition every-time he uses them. When I say corruption I definitely meant changing of personality, degradation of health, and mentality that ruins his more heroic characteristics.

6 Likes

Ok, you changed my mind.

5 Likes

So I win thanks to Star’s scary side. Good thing for me she is so terrifying.

8 Likes

Batman (1989) is way better then The Dark Knight (2008). :thumbs_up_batman:

6 Likes

Change my mind me and Artemis are great couple we murder people for money we are great together

5 Likes

I dont know if I can change your mind but I respectfully disagree

6 Likes

The comedian was the biggest jerk in the watchmen

7 Likes

Really, the Watchmen are basically just a bunch of losers.

8 Likes

Fr ain’t nobody gonna change my mind I’m dead set on it

5 Likes

Tim Drake and Kon-El are soulmates.
My opinion on this will not be changed.

7 Likes

My feelings conflict with that of young justice and Superboy relationship with Miss Martian.

God I hate synergy so much!

The comics, yes I do agree. If there was going to be a Bisexual superboy, it would have been connor before Johnathan Kent.

6 Likes

WB should’ve let Zack Snyder finish his universe.

7 Likes

I’m not impressed by James Gunn.

7 Likes

at this point, my brain has entirely separated the characters of Young Justice tv series Superboy, and comic Superboy. They are not the same to me anymore. For the series, M’gann and Conner were cute. For comics, I would never want them together.

5 Likes