Change My Mind: Batman Belongs in Arkham Asylum

She has shown the ability, but she is overly paranoid and brought herself back into it. A handful of villains also showed potential like The Ventriloquist.

3 Likes

Arkham is what turned Harleen into Harley in the first place! If not for Arkham she wouldn’t have needed to get rehabilitated at all.

4 Likes

She was already evil.

2 Likes

she’s only insane because she worked at arkham and fell in love with joker. if she was never at arkham, she wouldn’t be insane.

although, then we wouldn’t have Harley Quinn…

Thanks Arkham!!!

1 Like

If you want some WildStorm ideas (as the WildStorm side of DCUI is woefully underutilized), I have a few (i.e. a lot).

@Bar-El would likely have some, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He even monologues/narrates like him. :joy:

2 Likes

@Jurisdiction Section 8, huh? Argue for or against them?

@TravisMorgan That really sheds a light on Batman for me :joy: he’s just a very passionate dude.

:eyes: I would play that

@Vroom Hit me with your best shot(s)! As long as they don’t hurt :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Against please!

Maybe I should stop using my phone as a thesaurus for English. I turn it on and see 3 missed calls from my parents and 12 unopened texts, that I just have to check out. Then I go on google for the thesaurus and get sidetracked on here lol.

2 Likes

Gotcha :slight_smile:

Lol ahhh better get on those missed calls from the parents!

You can always carry a pocket thesaurus, but I mean… phones are basically that and more :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, okay. You asked for it, so…

winds up, then gets ready to release…the Ovaltine into the glass of milk before him

WildStorm stuff is soothing and joyful.

Ideas for WildStorm-based CMM topics:

:zap: Change My Mind: The Authority is The Greatest Team in the WildStorm Universe

:superman: Change My Mind: Helspont Can Defeat Superman

:00_wonder_woman_stars: Change My Mind: Voodoo and Zealot Can Out-Wonder Wonder Woman and Yara Flor

5 Likes

Whew, I’m not against a glass of Ovaltine! You had me going for a second there…

wipes the single bead of sweat forming on his brow

Absolutely loving these ideas! Very interesting :eyes:

Wouldn’t mind hearing your reasoning either :smirk:

3 Likes

He was in Arkham in the episode of Batman The Animated Series. That was really a good episode.
Hopefully I can change your mind @LastSon0fMars, Batman is a hero, he fight crime so people don’t have to suffer the way he suffer by losing his parents. Plus he’s a good friend with Martian The Manhunter. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

As you know Dude from Mars™, Ovaltine is the bomb diggity.

Especially when you blend it and afterward, its all foamy and light and nummers. :drooling_face:

As for reasoning in the WS dealies, I may yet send a paper airplane your way with reasons, Mr. Frodo. I may…

2 Likes

Ya know, you’re making a really good point here!

I don’t have Ovaltine in front of me :sob:!

Well, Sam, I’ll wait for that paper airplane. You can bet on it…

3 Likes

@LastSon0fMars is it guaranteed that the characters we request will be used?

wait who’s sam?

Lord of the Rings ref. :stuck_out_tongue: Vroom called LS0M Frodo.

2 Likes

oh lol i missed that!

1 Like

Yeah, put Batman in Arkham, then let’s take down Joker, Riddler, Penguin, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Man-Bat, Ra’s Al-Ghul, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Poison Ivy, Clayface, Mad-Hatter, Victor Zsasz, Professor Pyg (the list goes on) on our own. The world needs Batman.

3 Likes