Chances of a Red Hood show

Do you think there is potential for a Red Hood spin-off of Titans or even a separate show? It’s all I’ve ever wanted and it’s too bad they already have Jason Todd cast because Jensen Ackles would be fantastic.

7 Likes

Jensen Ackles is 41 years old.

3 Likes

I would love this

3 Likes

It’s possible to have Red Hood as a tie in sequel series where instead of seeing the Death of Todd by Joker…it could be the open narrative. Think like Arrow’s opening narrative except something like “My name is Jason Todd. I was an adopted understudy of Bruce Wayne, a multibillion-dollar trust fund orphan/ businessman. You also know him as this city’s Dark Knight, The Batman. I enjoyed fighting crime with my mentor that is until one day everything changed. The Joker killed me. Like most stories ending with death you would think “He’s dead Jim!” but after being placed under the Lazarus Pit in Nanda Parbat I was able to wake up and say to death “Not today!” I don’t wear the Robin colors anymore nor do I care about Batman’s complete disregard terminating his enemies for the safety of his city. No, I am a symbol of vengeance, horror, and the cries of the victims. Their blood are my colors. I am The Red Hood.”

3 Likes

Jensen Ackles May be 41 years old but look who they cast as Bruce Wayne for Titans

1 Like

They would have to use the guy who plays Jason Todd on Titans

2 Likes

Nightwing would get a standalone show before redhood ever would not saying he is a better character but more well known to general public

1 Like

They could do one. However, doing so would lead to speculation of a possible Nightwing show as people would say “They did Jason, why not Nightwing?” And personaly I don’t think they have the founding to do so.

1 Like

I’d watch it. He 100% my favorite DC character.

2 Likes

The Question, The Phantom Stranger, Etrigan/Jason Blood, Shining Knight, The Spectre, & Jonah Hex are all more interesting and deserving ideas.

Let’s get away from the bat family and let other heroes shine.

1 Like