Challengers of the Unknown, Doom Patrol, or Justice League Dark: Which Team Deserves Their Own Movie?

James Gunn’s DCU is bringing many characters which superhero team would you like to see.

1 Like

Personally, I think Challengers. Only because they haven’t been done in a while. Maybe ever.

3 Likes

Challengers. They have the most unknown storyline.

2 Likes

It’s in the name

1 Like

The only thing that can go wrong with a challengers movie is the similar suits because in the eternals movie they had similar suits making their names hard to remember in the movie.

1 Like

I’d really love a live-action Justice League Dark! One day, one day…

1 Like

I’d like a Doom Patrol movie, with the cast from the TV show, JLDark has already had an animated movie, but if there was a live action, id bring in a new actor for Batman, and I would bring back Keanu Reeves for Constantine.

1 Like

I’d like a Doom Patrol movie series because it could rival the Fox X-Men movies

It’s ok I really wish there was one

2 Likes

I wish this would happen more in general. I’m sure there’s a couple examples. Especially with live action movie studios always seem to want a “fresh start”.

1 Like

I’d really like to see a Justice League Dark movie. I don’t know too much about Challengers of the Unknown. I think that they’re too obscure of a team to have a movie of their own. And Doom Patrol just had their own TV show so I don’t think they need a movie right now.

But Justice League Dark hasn’t had anything done about them outside of the one animated movie that came out way back in 2017. And the version that I’d really like to see on screen is the New 52 version because that’s the one that made me fall in love with Justice League Dark in the first place.

1 Like

Challengers of the Unknown imagined as a period piece set in the “cold war” era of the late fifties with spies, monsters, and mad scientists!

That sounds great to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Challengers of the Unknown, as it has the potential to be the Guardians of the Galaxy of the new DCEU.

1 Like

Pass on Doom Patrol. I don’t want to see and hear from all the idiots, who never read a comic, ■■■■■■■■ about it being an X-Men rip off

1 Like

Oh man, tough choice! It would be cool to see Challengers of the Unknown, but I’m going to bet they will be regulated to cameos or supporting roles in other movies if used at all. The little information we have regarding the Green Lantern show references investigating an ancient/dark force and maybe a reference to the group could be dropped in.

I love the Doom Patrol. But I think it is because they already had a hit show that we won’t be getting a movie. Besides, the best stuff about that team is longterm development that is best displayed on a TV show.

Justice League Dark is the most likely. Partly because attempts have already been made, meaning it’s fresh in a lot of minds. But mainly because Swamp Thing (my favorite, full stop) is getting his own movie. The power and legacy if the character means he can crossover with practically everbody. Hell, he could even be the one to form the team and be their leader!