Certified Organic Tech Tuesday: The Oil Spill. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save the World?

I suppose it was an accident. You and your nameless kitten get to rest easy!

5 Likes

@kelex roll 1d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 3

3 Likes

Hey, I’ve got a Blue Ring! But, the power of a Hope is limited, unless I have a Green Lantern by my side. So how to get one handy…? Fortunately, I happen to know that the greatest bounty hunter in the universe works gratis – as long as dolphins are involved. I use my Blue Ring to dial up Lobo, who can bring a GL my way to grant me the power to clean up this mess.

8 Likes

The miracle was in 2 parts; a “miracle” idea to fix the problems of technology interfering with ecology, and the miracle machine was the Miracle Man figure that escaped Darkseid’s trap through the use of our world’s magic (prayer).

6 Likes

Maybe that’s the miracle. :thinking:
There is no consequence :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

maybe the miracle is the friends we made along the way…

4 Likes

nevermind, that’s definitely not right. i’m still lonely and I witnessed a miracle.

myth BUSTED

4 Likes

unfortunately

3 Likes

ajm08g after exiting the boom tube from last week heads to the refrigerator

:clark_hv_4: “Ah, nothing like a refreshing can of Soder after another adventure.”
Thinks ajm08g.
:clark_hv_4: Now to see what’s on tv.

:scream: Oh no! This is terrible!

Thank you buddy, old pal, Kelex! :robot: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Better to not run away from the Fortress duties! :superman_hv_4:

You heard Alec, Kelex! What gift will be received this week. :thinking: :gift:

@Kelex roll 1d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 6

2 Likes

A wildcard Kelex… :thinking:

Ah, I got it. :grin:

ajm08g heads out to the scene of the oil spill

:clark_hv_4: “I will fix this!” Exclaims ajm08g.

ajm08g then notices an object flying from the sky towards his location

:clark_hv_4: Wha…?

Enter Green Lantern Ring

:00_lc_green_lantern: ajm08g you have been chosen to be apart of the Green Lantern Corps.
:clark_hv_4: Hey that sounds good to me! Let’s do this!

:gl_hv_2: In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight.
:gl_hv_5: Let those who worship evil’s might, Beware My Power, Green Lantern’s Light!

As a new Lantern, ajm08g creates circle constructs around the many animals that were affected and takes them out of the oil spilled water. Making towels and little hose constructs, ajm08g washes each creature of the oil, then locates water not polluted by the oil. Then, making a ball like construct to contain the rest of the oil, ajm08g separates the oil into several oil drum constructs, and then combines them into one single oil drum.

:gl_hv_2: Ah, now to see about a container for this oil…

ajm08g then hears a loud motorcycle

Enter Lobo

Lobo

Hey you! Green Lantern! You’re coming with me! I got a call from @HubCityQuestion and I’m bringing you to help clean up another mess.

:gl_hv_2: Oh, sure Lobo. I’ll help HCQ no problem.

Meanwhile in the Batcave, Batman broods after watching these events unfold
To be continued…

4 Likes

Phew, it’s been one hell of a week. I wish I could have got back to this thread sooner! Nevertheless…

@HubCityQuestion

Super resourceful as always! One day, I will find a scenario that proves to be somewhat of a challenge!

Love the Soder reference!

Clearly by design :joy:

Super necessary and bonus points for quoting it!

Love the extra effort to clean each animal off!

Resourceful! You could sell it save it for later!

What comes up next?!

5 Likes

No worries Alec! You are doing well saving the swamp. :st_swamp_thing:

Leaves a note for Bibbo to send several cases of Soder to Alec… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Funny you say this as the continuation below will detail… :joy:

After Green Lantern ajm08g meets up with HCQ and helps clean another mess starts to head back to find a place for the oil drum created earlier

:gl_hv_4: Ah, here’s a nice container.

Placing the rest of the oil in safely in a container marked with Wayne Tech ajm08g decides to put his new Green Lantern ring safely away at home

:clark_hv_4: What another adventure…

Enter Lobo

SupermanTheAnimatedSeries-Superman-Lobo1

Yo, ajm08g! I got just the buyer for all that oil for ya.

:clark_hv_4: I don’t know about that Lobo…

No, no. It will be fine. The Main Man never lies about scoring.

After putting on the Super Space suit Lobo and ajm08g go and meet this potential buyer

Enter Preserver

Preserver

This oil is satisfactory. However… Now that you are both here… Even more satisfactory is you being the main attractions to my collection!

Lobo and ajm08g are then trapped in glass containers

the-main-man-superman-the-animated-series

Hey this isn’t right! No one locks up The Main Main! No one!

:man_facepalming: Hold on Lobo. I know a way to get us out of this.

After using a few items enclosed in the glass prison, ajm08g breaks out and also frees Lobo

:clark_hv_4: Okay Lobo… Now’s our chance to get back to your motorcycle…

Yeah, yeah. No problem ajm08g. The Main Man’s got this now.

Enter Preserver

Preserver

Oh I am afraid you are quite mistaken.

A fierce battle breaks out between ajm08g, Lobo, and Preserver who transforms into a greater being. ajm08g and Lobo each connect with devastating blows to Preserver, but massive damage to the ship they were in occurs. Just reaching Lobo’s motorcycle, ajm08g and Lobo narrowly escape the ships final explosion.

SupermanTheAnimatedSeries-Superman-Lobo5

What another fun adventure for the Main Man… You’re not so bad ajm08g. We’ll do this again for sure!

:clark_hv_4: Uh… Sure Lobo… Maybe if Kelex says so…

After ajm08g returns home and sees Lobo fly off, ajm08g locates Kelex

:clark_hv_4: What do you say buddy? Will there be another adventure including Lobo?

@Kelex fortune

5 Likes

:crystal_ball: Yes definitely

4 Likes

Oh no Kelex! Don’t tell Lobo that! :rofl:

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d6

1 Like

:game_die: 1

1 Like