Certified Organic Tech Tuesday: The Oil Spill. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save the World?

No worries Alec! You are doing well saving the swamp. :st_swamp_thing:

Leaves a note for Bibbo to send several cases of Soder to Alec… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Funny you say this as the continuation below will detail… :joy:

After Green Lantern ajm08g meets up with HCQ and helps clean another mess starts to head back to find a place for the oil drum created earlier

:gl_hv_4: Ah, here’s a nice container.

Placing the rest of the oil in safely in a container marked with Wayne Tech ajm08g decides to put his new Green Lantern ring safely away at home

:clark_hv_4: What another adventure…

Enter Lobo

SupermanTheAnimatedSeries-Superman-Lobo1

Yo, ajm08g! I got just the buyer for all that oil for ya.

:clark_hv_4: I don’t know about that Lobo…

No, no. It will be fine. The Main Man never lies about scoring.

After putting on the Super Space suit Lobo and ajm08g go and meet this potential buyer

Enter Preserver

Preserver

This oil is satisfactory. However… Now that you are both here… Even more satisfactory is you being the main attractions to my collection!

Lobo and ajm08g are then trapped in glass containers

the-main-man-superman-the-animated-series

Hey this isn’t right! No one locks up The Main Main! No one!

:man_facepalming: Hold on Lobo. I know a way to get us out of this.

After using a few items enclosed in the glass prison, ajm08g breaks out and also frees Lobo

:clark_hv_4: Okay Lobo… Now’s our chance to get back to your motorcycle…

Yeah, yeah. No problem ajm08g. The Main Man’s got this now.

Enter Preserver

Preserver

Oh I am afraid you are quite mistaken.

A fierce battle breaks out between ajm08g, Lobo, and Preserver who transforms into a greater being. ajm08g and Lobo each connect with devastating blows to Preserver, but massive damage to the ship they were in occurs. Just reaching Lobo’s motorcycle, ajm08g and Lobo narrowly escape the ships final explosion.

SupermanTheAnimatedSeries-Superman-Lobo5

What another fun adventure for the Main Man… You’re not so bad ajm08g. We’ll do this again for sure!

:clark_hv_4: Uh… Sure Lobo… Maybe if Kelex says so…

After ajm08g returns home and sees Lobo fly off, ajm08g locates Kelex

:clark_hv_4: What do you say buddy? Will there be another adventure including Lobo?

@Kelex fortune

5 Likes