Certified Organic Tech Tuesday: The Oil Spill. Which DC Universe Gadget Will Save the World?

Ok, Miracle Machine. I had to look this one up. :laughing:

So, I’m sitting on my couch, with my kitten curled up next to me, when I see this awful news on the tv.

“Man, I just wish Humanity could just fall back to the Stone Age. The water would be clear, the air would be clear, no electricity, no oil, nothing to mess up the Earth. It would be great,” I mutter to my kitten.

To my left, a great machine that I didn’t see until then burst into life. I barely had time to react as a big wave of energy left the machine and went everywhere. An eerie silence followed.

It took me a while to realize what had happened: when the Justice League showed up, I knew I had messed up pretty bad. But then Aquaman stood up for me (which was very unexpected considering I had dropped my house in his ocean a while back) and Superman seemed to believe me when I told them all what happened.

They took the machine when they left. It was all broken and half melted. I guess they’ll figure it out?

9 Likes