Celebrating the DC Animated Universe aka the DCAMU

Imagine! That would’ve been interesting.

Hey could someone help and tell me the correct chronological order to binge all of the movies before Justice League Dark Apokolis War? I have all of them but can’t quite remember the order

1 Like

I’m just starting this now but after reading your original post that celebrates the DCAMU I am looking forward to it more than ever before!

1 Like

@FelixLeiter there’s a lot to like :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Something else JLD: Apokolips War should be praised for was bringing in a little of everything into their final story (Justice League characters, the bat-family, titans, Constantine, JLDark and even background characters) it really felt like they acknowledge something from every corner they set up.

1 Like

I watched Justice League: War again and wow, Cyborg certainly had an arc throughout the entire DCAMU

1 Like

Absolutely love the DCAMU. Finding Flashpoint on Netflix one day got me I to dc. So sad that it’s ending but it had excellent character arcs, stories and animation.

1 Like

I realized that I think the only time we saw Wally was in the teen titans flashback from when they met Kori. What happened to him? I know dc has pushed Barry, and that was certainly shown in Apokolips War, but Wally is my favorite flash! Did we ever get an explanation to what happened to him?