💚 💚 Celebrating 15 Years of Green Arrow and Black Canary 🖤 💙

Time sure flies doesn’t it, @JusticeLeagueBookClub. One moment, the Emerald Archer and Sonic Siren are doing their own thing and the next, they’re getting hitched in 2007! :wedding: :bride_with_veil: :person_in_tuxedo:t2:

To celebrate 15 years since Dinah Lance and Oliver Queen first tied the knot (which eventually came untied for…reasons :smirk:), check out the lead-up to their wedding in the Green Arrow and Black Canary: Wedding Special one-shot and their initial adventure as newlyweds in Green Arrow and Black Canary #s 1-4, all of which can be found right here :point_down:t2::

Also! Be sure to toast the happy couple in this watch-along:

Let’s raise a glass and toast the Emerald Archer and Sonic Siren on the page, and on-screen! :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Yes! My favorite couple in all of comics!

2 Likes

Welcome, @mattmcg87! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

I’m guessing with Dinah and Ollie as your favorite couple that you’ve read Green Arrow and Black Canary?

2 Likes

I sure have! It’s been a little while though. I discovered it here on DC Universe Infinite! Back when it was just DC Universe lol. I’ll read just about anything featuring GA and BC.

2 Likes

Fantastic! No time like the present for a re-read, y’know. :wink:

Cool! I always enjoy hearing about noteworthy series that folks initially discover on DCUI (or DCU, back when it was a thing).

I read Green Arrow and Black Canary as it came out at retail in single issues, and very much enjoyed it, overall. It has a few bumps in the road, but by and large, it hit the bullseye in what I wanted from a book that starred Ollie and Dinah.

I will say though, that my absolute all-time favorite series to star the two was the Rebirth volume of Green Arrow, which went on to become my all-time favorite Green Arrow series in general. Benjamin’s run on it is just perfect, and always a gem of a re-read.

2 Likes

Congratulations Ollie and Dianah

1 Like

Don’t let Ollie see you called her that, or he might not let you have seconds on his kick-ass chili. :wink:

1 Like

By the by, here’s a part of Ollie and Dinah’s wedding that’s worth a read, but sadly isn’t yet available in digital (easy enough to find, though):

1 Like