Celebrate Space Jam with These Free DC/Looney Tunes Crossover Comics!

Space Jam: A New Legacy, which hits theaters and HBO Max this weekend, might just be the king of crossovers. Everything and everyone that you’d want to see intermingle with your favorite Looney luminaries can be found in this zany sports mashup—and yes, that includes DC. But did you know that this isn’t the first time the Wascally Wabbit and friends made their way into the DC Universe? And that, between now and this weekend, you can experience these unique crossover adventures for free?

The “DC Meets Looney Tunes” one-shot comics were published in 2017 and 2018 and feature an attention-grabbing roster of writers and artists including Tom King, Mark Russell, Gail Simone, Jimmy Palmiotti, Amanda Conner, Steve Orlando, Lee Weeks, Kelley Jones, Aaron Lopresti, Brett Booth and more. Every issue includes one main story that incorporates the Looney Tunes into a style reminiscent of DC and a backup that does the opposite, bringing DC heroes and villains into what feels like a classic Looney Tunes short. Right now, they’re all available to read for free to non-members on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE through July 17. Just register, sign in and you’re ready to go!

To learn more about the DC/Looney Tunes crossovers, head on over to DC Comics!

Who’s your favorite character from Looney Tunes? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

11 Likes

:rabbit::carrot:Eh, What’s up doc? Hmm… Awesome Crossover!:grinning:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! Yes please!!!

3 Likes

Don’t forget the 4 issue Superman & Bugs Bunny series that came out around 2000.

6 Likes

Daffy.

3 Likes

Too many to list. :sweat_smile: In no particular order: Wile E. Coyote, Road Runner, Lola Bunny, Gossamer, K-9, Tasmanian Devil, and Speedy Gonzales.

5 Likes

My favorite Looney Tunes characters are:

• Wile E. Coyote
  • Road Runner
  • Sam Sheepdog
  • Ralph Wolf

My favorite Looney Tunes/DC crossover comic is Superman & Bugs Bunny.

Of the more recent LT/DC comics, my favorite is unquestionably this slice of crossover heaven.

4 Likes

I’ve been eyeballin’ that Elmer Fudd meets Batman for a while.

I liked the Michael Jordan Space Jam, so I’d certainly give this one a tumble…

Edited to list favorite characters:

• Bugs
  • Foghorn Leghorn
4 Likes

Does anyone besides me think the creators of these comics missed an opportunity to team The Flash with Speedy Gonzales?

5 Likes

Love the Ralph and Sam cartoons especially (“Mornin’ Ralph.” “Mornin’ Sam.”).

4 Likes

Right?

Gotta love two pals who go to work, wherein one tries to steal the sheep, then gets beats by the other (figuratively and literally), they break for lunch and then get back to it until quittin’ time. :joy:

3 Likes