Celebrate Pride Month with the DC Community!

It’s officially Pride Month, and there’s lots of ways to celebrate in the DC Community!

In just five days, the DC Pride 2022 Anthology will be releasing all around the world! The 104-page Prestige format comic will have an introduction by activist, actress, and real-life superhero Nicole Maines (including a teaser for her upcoming DC project!) and will feature a main cover by Phil Jimenez and Arif Prianto, an open-to-order wraparound variant cover by Joshua “Sway” Swaby, and a 1:25 variant cover by Jen Bartel. Talk about a stellar roster!

But that’s not all: the Pride celebration continues all year round, with some amazing comics releasing in June and continuing throughout 2022. With iconic characters like Poison Ivy, Nubia, and many more–the pride never stops in the world of DC Comics! Check out our roundup of all things Pride 2022 here.

Happy Pride Month, friends! :dc_pride_club:

27 Likes

Wishing my DC Fam a happy Pride month​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

:rainbow:

13 Likes

Happy pride month!!!

11 Likes

Hooray for Connor Hawke!

10 Likes

Happy Pride Month everyone! :partying_face: :00_dc_pride:

16 Likes

I’m going to be me and say can’t we be happy about ourselves the whole year long.

Cuz I’m making a few stands. meself.

9 Likes

:00_dc_pride: :superman:

10 Likes

Hi @Jitsu , does DC ever plan to acknowledge Wonder Woman’s status as a queer icon? It feels strange for her to always be excluded from all these celebrations when she’s possibly the most empowering and inspiring queer icon. Am I the only one who thinks it’s time for Diana to officially be allowed out of her closet after 80 years?

16 Likes

Great first post! :raised_hands:

11 Likes

Thanks @mae, I’m glad you approve ! I actually also submitted a support ticket asking why she was excluded from the “Get to know!” pride reading list. It would be great for her to finally be celebrated and acknowledged for the icon she is.

And of course, Happy Pride month everyone ! :00_dc_pride:

11 Likes

I’m so excited for DC Pride 2022! Last Year’s Issue was Amazing! I’m so glad Superman is Featured in this one! It means so much to me as a Queer DC Fan! Superman has always been my Favorite Superhero and Seeing Jon as Superman brings me so much happiness! I love that DC is Showcasing Queer Talent throughout the entire Issue!

13 Likes

Excellent question! :wondersquadron1: Happy Pride, everybody! :rainbow_flag::purple_heart: And welcome @fdl_ldn & @Almando. Okay. Just gonna leave these here now…

13 Likes

That’s a beautiful bi WW logo!

5 Likes

Welcome, @fdl_ldn! You’re speaking my language already! :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_dc_pride_bs:

And welcome @Almando! You picked a great time to join the community! :tada:

8 Likes

Welcome @fdl_ldn and @Almando
:hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes
11 Likes

Welcome to the community @fdl_ldn and @Almando! :partying_face: Love to see new faces around here. Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :00_dc_pride_as:

3 Likes

Welcome to the best DC community there is!

As a huge Superman fan myself, I absolutely agree.

Last year’s Pride book was great (as a WildStorm geek, I liked Midnighter’s story the most) but with the JK Superman in this year’s opus, its already surpassed last year’s offering, in my four eyes. :clark_hv_4:

5 Likes