:00_wonder_woman_stars: Celebrate Mother's Day With A DIY Wonder Woman Gift! :00_wonder_woman_stars:

The Moms of the world are women who do it all. Some might even say they’re wonder women!

If you’re still looking for that perfect gift for the Wonder Woman in your life, we’ve got just the thing! Below is a collection of Wonder Woman images for you to download, print, and include in any Do-It-Yourself project. Why not try:

• Including in a floral bouquet? :bouquet:
  • Attaching to a box of sweets? :chocolate_bar:
  • Creating a collage? :framed_picture:
  • Printing it large, and writing a letter on the back? :love_letter:

There’s so many possibilities- what else can we create for the women who made us the wonderful people we are today?

Let us know your ideas in the comments below!

WONDER WOMAN CLIP ART: CLICK & PRINT! :00_wonder_woman_stars: :printer: :scissors:

To all the Moms out there in the DC Community, we see you and your feats of strength, diplomacy, and grace that you accomplish every day of the year. From us to you, a very Happy (and Wondrous!) Mother’s Day! :bouquet:

24 Likes

These are excellent!!! Thank you!

7 Likes

You were my first teacher. Thank You Mom. :hugs:

8 Likes

Thanks for the DIY ideas, here. I’m often thankful for my mom, but I’m not always super creative on Mother’s Day. I saw the new longsleeve and hoodies with Wonder Woman themed ideas for Mother’s Day on the storefront, too, but I am not sure if my mom would wear it. I can try to do some DIY this year in addition to my other idea.

Out of the pictures, I like this one because my mom is a real fighter and works hard everyday to battle on behalf of her family and her love for all of us. Diana in this pose reminds me of unleashing her ultimate power to gain victory against all odds.

7 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there, hope you all have a Wonderful day! :00_wonder_woman_stars::grinning:

6 Likes

This is adorable

5 Likes

Happy Mothers day everyone! Mothers everywhere, thanks for being superheroes everyday! :woman_superhero: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

2 Likes