Celebrate Earth Day With New Merch From The DC Shop!

Celebrate Earth Day while you show your love for one of Batman’s most memorable foes with this Poison Ivy t-shirt, featuring an iconic comic book depiction of the deadly antihero.

Of course, we can’t leave out the next generation! Poison Ivy may be a menace to Gotham City, but that doesn’t mean she can’t be adorable, and this kids’ t-shirt proves it.

Will you be wrapping your vines around these t-shirts of The Green? Let us know in the comments below!

11 Likes

Um.

Please to be having “kids’ t-shirt” design available in adult sizes?

7 Likes

Aren’t we all just really big kids? Why can’t the merch people get that lmao

7 Likes

:earth_americas: woot
:batparrot:
:poison_undercoverhqtas:

4 Likes

I had the same thought xD it’s cute.

5 Likes

Dang am I loving that first Poison Ivy shirt! Might just have to grab it :smiling_imp:! I don’t have nearly enough DC clothing lol

2 Likes

May 1 is our annual community clean up and my office team is getting together on our lunch break today to pick up some trash :slight_smile: We’ve been getting together more lately since we’re all vaccinated! Woo!

2 Likes

@keath, @Bar-El
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So true.

Might have to get that first one if it’s still around. Wish it was a tank top though.

2 Likes

Any shirt can be a tank top if you believe in yourself and have decent scissors. :smiley: :thread: (we need a Crazy Quilt emoji)

2 Likes

:rofl:
It’s beyond my skills LOL. Besides I have such a hard time cutting things anyways. I keep asking my teacher to let me use the big kid scissors but she says I’m not old enough.

2 Likes

:clayface_handhqtas: I have faith in you! Try it on a cheaper shirt first and some day you’ll earn those big kid scissors! :smiley:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I low key kinda want a small poster of the bottom design

3 Likes

Hiya! I wouldn’t mind that in poster form myself. I’ll pass your suggestion up to the Shop Team for review. You can also write in to the team with any requests as well! Here is the link to do so: Submit a request – DC Shop

2 Likes

2 Likes