Catwoman Video Game?

I just learned that there’s a video game based on that horrible Catwoman movie. Has anyone actually played this!?

4 Likes

I heard of it and it was rated one of the worst games ever

2 Likes

I still own it to this day on the GameCube it was bad I came out around the same time as the matrix Game everyone says the matrix Game is bad but I enjoyed it, the Catwoman game though…OMG so bad!

1 Like

Did not know LOL thats funny. I just got Return to Arkham and I do like the missions where you play as catwoman though. I would be down for a catwoman game in that style.

1 Like

Also howdy there awesome cephalopod. Don’t think I have talked to you on a thread in a bit. Hope all is well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A ****ty movie inspired a ****ty video game? The hell you say :wink:

I knew a feller who had this game when it came out and was able to play it for free courtesy of his job. It ended up being a Frisbee for his dog.

1 Like

Before I clicked on the post I thought there was an announcement about a catwoman video game and got really excited cause that sounds dope. I’m very disappointed now lol.

1 Like

To say the game had tank-like controls would be an insult to tanks.

I recall spending 20+ minutes in an early level trying to jump from one ledge to another.

As someone who has sometimes complained about the weird wall-scaling mechanics for Catwoman in Arkham City, I’ll take those any day over this game

1 Like

There is definitely potential for a Catwoman game. Sneaking around and stealing things, plus whip based combat. If it had a good developer it could be great.

1 Like

Dude, I have to play that :joy: