Catwoman Digital Drawing

I decided to take another whack at Catwoman on digital this time. The other two pictures on the bottom is proof that I still don’t know how to use “layers” :smile:

Things that I think should be improved:

-Her jawline. I feel its a bit too sharp and squared.

-The hand holding the necklace is a bit off. The use of shades on the fingers gave the actual drawing underneath an unnatural look

16 Likes

It looks great, and I say this as a person who always disliked the look that makes it clear she has no idea how to use zippers.

9 Likes

Thank you!

I think she’s using them just fine :smile:

9 Likes

Looks great. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

Thanks

8 Likes

tumblr_pnl9rfGRPW1wzvt9qo1_500

10 Likes

Ooh cool looks great

9 Likes

Michelle Pfeiffer Thank You GIF by patternbase - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 Likes

thank you

7 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1: or should I’d say purrfect :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Lol

Cat-thankful GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The original image was full body, but I cut the canvas because the legs were still a bit off. Drawing females are hard lol

9 Likes

This is awesome, nice work! And don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get the hang of layers haha it just takes a minute to get used to them

9 Likes

Lol I appreciate it

8 Likes

This looks really good! Good job

8 Likes

Thank you

8 Likes

Looks great!

I am just starting to appreciate just how difficult it is to draw. It makes me enjoy seeing art even more.

6 Likes

Amazing design!

6 Likes

I realized a while ago that I do not have any artistic talent, so whenever people do, I think it is incredible!

6 Likes

Thank you @Huntress_Helena & @SteveTrevor2.0

While it can be a painfully frustrating to draw at times, I do have to admit that it can be fun. You start to see where your strengths are at… and your weaknesses :smile:

6 Likes

4044840963c7fdce268fac5249fe5718

6 Likes