Cast of 2019's "Doom Patrol"

DC Universe’s “Doom Patrol” is set to premiere on February 15, 2019.
And I for one, can not WAIT.

If you haven’t seen them already, check out these super awesome images of the team.

==

Who are you excited to see in action? What are your thoughts on casting? Just how excited are you?

Post your thoughts below on the upcoming release of 2019’s “Doom Patrol”!

==

You can also check out the holiday trailer of the Doom Patrol team here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/walk-dont-run-to-the-nea

There’s no set date for the release of the official trailer just yet, but as soon as it hits, you guys will be the first to know! :wink:

3 Likes

Looks great! The DC Universe acts like it’s here to stay, hooray!

2 Likes

Doom Patrol won me over on Titans. I’m really excited for Doom Patrol!

2 Likes

Looking forward to see Timothy Dalton.

1 Like

I’d like to have a sammich made by Negative Man. It’d be so tasty.

1 Like

Lol I used to have such a huge crush on April when she was Kandi on 2 1/2 men!

1 Like

Looking forward to the show but especially Daltons performance. I’m very curious about them in action

2 Likes

That is Kandi! I knew she looked familiar.

3 Likes

@Vroom lol yeah it is… I didn’t think of it at first either since Rita is somewhat proper, and kandi is pretty much a stripper, but that is Kandi!

2 Likes

Now we just need Charlie Sheen to pop up somewhere since Jon Cryer is Lex and Kandi is on the DP. No, wait. No we don’t. Not ever.

Neat to see her in a serious role.

3 Likes

I don’t know much about Doom Patrol, but their episode on Titans got me interested! I can’t wait for this series!

3 Likes

So excited for this. Already commented on similar posts, but Crazy Jane being in it, & the fact that Diane Guerrero is playing her is the cherry on top for me. As well as Cyborg. I’m absolutely in love with Guerrero from her character on orange is the new black. Come to think of it, that now makes at least 2 DC characters they’ve hand picked from Orange. Ruby Rose & Guerrero, loved em both in Orange too.

1 Like

Brendan Fraser is enough for me to watch. Shoutout to DC and WB for giving him this role.

1 Like