(CASE CLOSED) The Trial of @Jurisdiction

Image tagged with judge joker batman the animated series on Tumblr

In light of recent events taken place in the court; we now find @Jurisdiction attempting to illegally take a position of power in the 2nd Division of the DC Community Courthouse & Records, without taking the proper steps to have a seat in the court. He’s gone from lawyer, to the ex-lawyer of former case suspect @basicallytimdrake , to now deranged, Napoleon wannabe desperately seeking power.

The judge in this case in none other than @TheBatgirlofNML and DA who filed the charges against the culprit @JayleighJayeJimenez

The poll here will act as the public opinion on whether @Jurisdiction is guilty

• Innocent
  • Guilty
  • I Don’t Care
0 voters

Cased Closed as of 8:25pm on December 14, 2023

9 Likes

The Charges in this Case against @Jurisdiction are as follows: Treason. Fraud. Making False Statements.

6 Likes

Also enjoined in this Trial is @basicallytimdrake for Aiding and Abetting @Jurisdiction in his crimes.

6 Likes

Bro @Samsonkillingtime I saw that

Why’d you remove the vote?? lol

5 Likes

@MidnightsGhost
giphy (13)

6 Likes

I was just checking out the vote so far. :smile:
Rest assured I would totally vote guilty the moment I see him active here.

7 Likes

I forgot to make the votes visible. I think that was an option lol

7 Likes

If it will sway your vote, I do have the supporting screenshot’ed evidence to support the charges against both Defendants.

7 Likes

@JayleighJayeJimenez I’m listening :smirk:
Let it be know though I support democracy!

6 Likes

You’re calling my bluff, is that it?

7 Likes

Wow, you know what I think i am. :laughing:

6 Likes

Evidence of @Jurisdiction’s Crimes:

5 Likes

Evidence of the Crimes of @basicallytimdrake:

6 Likes

@Jurisdiction is innocent because I said so, and this trial cannot be a landslide.

6 Likes

You cannot deny all the presented evidence.

6 Likes

Good Stuff @JayleighJayeJimenez

Oh you know what though I’m actually curious what @Jurisdiction has to say. And I believe in Justice and your evidence, but I don’t know, I’m just thinking what’s he got to say. So I’m NOW willing to hold my vote and see what he’s got to say. :laughing:

@Jurisdiction I’m waiting to hear your responses.

7 Likes

Well, at least @TheWifeOfJasonTodd was in her right mind when we were holding the sleep trial and ice cream trials XD

We lost her now

7 Likes

I can, will, and did. This is the fun part of trails, and why people turn to the public to make up the jury.

Also @Jurisdiction is my bro, we hang out and talk about hawt boys.

7 Likes

I feel like putting the president on trial for treason is pretty counterintuitive. Anyone else? Know that if I’m found innocent, anyone who voted for me to be innocent will get a lifetime supply of their favorite candy if said candy company agrees, which is highly unlikely.

6 Likes

tumblr_5d05bcca91bc7ba60238bfe7ed0d9c4c_ee25501f_500

6 Likes