Case Closed: The Third Freaking Trial of @basicallytimdrake

Would it be fair to say then, if self-care is important then it’s not dumb?

7 Likes

hm. no.

7 Likes

Hey @TheRealDetectiveChimp you up for another gig? @basicallytimdrake needs a new lawyer, a good lawyer.

7 Likes

Are you sure about that?

6 Likes

I feel ya. As someone who is constantly busy (and will continue to get even more busy this year) it is hard to try to do certain self care things. I feel great when I go to the gym, but I don’t have much time to work out. Some days I get really good sleep, some days I do not. Some days I’m good about eating my fruits and veggies, but most times I’m not in the mood for them and I want bread instead. Hell, I have to plan out when to soak in a hot bath with Epsom salt. I keep telling myself that I’m gonna start my Vitamins again but alas, I haven’t.

5 Likes

Well, I think @basicallytimdrake has been walking a mostly-straight line, since his last one. So I’m thinking this may be his last one. For now at least. It all depends on what happens on the Adventures of Tim Tim.

7 Likes

:laughing:

7 Likes

Ooh! Another trial

7 Likes

I was napping earlier so I didn’t see this but thank you for making this, how dare Timothy blasphemy in my place of peace :(.

9 Likes

I think he should make himself comfortable. He’s become a product of The System.

7 Likes

Speak for yourself! I like watching him suffer! I’m sadistic in that way!

No I’m not, I’m sorry

6 Likes

Best thing you could’ve posted :rofl:

6 Likes

I think we need to open a jailhouse here

You hear that @basicallytimdrake ? You are property of the Crazed Court and Government :laughing:

6 Likes

Well, I think the Court has reached a verdict… GUILTY!!

Maggie-lizer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Throw The Book Linda Radlett GIF - Throw The Book Linda Radlett Logan - Discover & Share GIFs

He-is-guilty-of-all-counts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Your punishment starts oggi , 3 days of annoyance and you have to mark you presence for the 3 days in a row in the Court.

Congratulations @basicallytimdrake

7 Likes

It’s a joke!

6 Likes

??? Was there even a trial or did you guys just decide I was guilty before I could defend myself

10 Likes

Follow up question, what is the difference?

5 Likes

Are you you’re own lawyer?

The evidence was already laid out in the initial post. You then confessed and added more to the evidence in the thread. The poll also shows guilty. We’ve had witnesses. You didn’t have a lawyer to represent you

Case closed!

6 Likes

Wouldn’t the case be thrown out? I mean isn’t the court supposed to provide @basicallytimdrake one if he can’t find one on his own because he’s always guilty and they figure why waste their time… :grin:

And…BLAM- O

6 Likes

Not if we’re bored.

I think all the lawyers gave up

exactly lol

6 Likes