Case Closed: The Third Freaking Trial of @basicallytimdrake

Batman Joker GIF - Batman Joker Guilty - Discover & Share GIFs

:notes: “Three is the Magic Number” :notes:

Upon further investigation, The Court would like to put @basicallytimdrake reasoning into question over why “Caring about personal health is lame”. At the time of the discussion, Senior Drake was still in the process of punishment from his 1st trial and decided to bash the idea of working out and improving the human body’s overall health.

The Evidence:

This case took place, believe it or not… In @Daredevil 's The Fitness Thread. @basicallytimdrake aveva le palle to mock personal and physical health in a thread that promotes self-improvement. That’s like coming to your grandma’s house and saying that you don’t like your grandmas face. Or coming to a Santa-Con, dressed as Krampus. Think about that!

The Judge is @TheBatgirlofNML

Whoever would be crazy enough to be @basicallytimdrake 's lawyer is your choice.

Do you, the public think that ignoring the physical health of your body is right or wrong?

• Guilty
  • Innoent
  • My Gawd! Another One?!
0 voters

Case closed on January 17th, 2023, at 11:01 am.

10 Likes

So I guess I’m not suing him right after @TheWifeOfJasonTodd’s case? Ok… I’ll settle for this. I’m not gonna participate, but I am gonna watch BTD go down in flames like Elmo in that one gif!

6 Likes

I think this is gonna be a quick one. I doubt this one is going to go in his favor like @TheWifeOfJasonTodd 's did. I think?

6 Likes

Do what you want. I lost track lol

6 Likes

Oh no.

That’s just pure evil. btd isn’t evil.

Is this a real thing?

The judge is still sick but will try to be around for this case. * cough *

GUILT cough YYY!!!

6 Likes

jesus christ

5 Likes

How many times are you guys going to sue me

7 Likes

@basicallytimdrake what is going on with you, dude?!

6 Likes

I don’t know but I am constantly being sued. I would ask my lawyer to help me sue everyone else for suing me all the time but unfortunately my lawyer is also constantly trying to sue me. I don’t know how to get a different lawyer. I am living in a uniquely crafted hellscape. Save me.

7 Likes

Another one!? When will poor Timmy catch a break

7 Likes

A question I am also asking myself

7 Likes

Dude… You need to take care of yourself… Heck I’m trying to take a bit better care of myself as I’m transitioning… We’re only doing this because we love you and because we care about your well-being.

5 Likes

I literally have been doing that! Like I’ve actually been working on myself and my sleep schedule and not drinking a bunch of coffee all the time. Most nights the past few weeks I’ve been going to sleep at a very reasonable hour unless I have to stay up and do school or something and I’ve only had coffee once this month and SELF CARE IS HARD especially when I’m getting sued every 5 minutes. It’s so over for you guys when I figure out how to hire a different lawyer. When I have one that isn’t working against me I’m so going to sue the entire court. You’ll all be sorry. You all will rue the day you crossed me. (I’m very threatening you should all be feeling threatened right now)

8 Likes

IMG_4480

8 Likes

Then why say that self-care is lame when you’re not even believing what you’re saying?

5 Likes

For the record self care is lame. It’s stupid that I have to actively care for myself or just be horrifically depressed until I die. That’s dumb. Self-care is dumb. I should just be able to wake up and eat an orange and be fine forever. But no. It has to be all difficult.

5 Likes

And yet, you yourself have testified in this Court that you’re actively involved in taking steps to maintaining some semblance of a self-care routine and taking steps to contradict your very statement that “caring about personal health is lame”.

5 Likes

Correct. I’ve been sleeping more, drinking less caffeine, going outside more when I can, eating healthier. Was less so because a fake internet court told me to and more so to cure the aforementioned horrific depression.

Correct. I stand by the fact that it is extremely lame that I have to do all this to be a normal functioning human. I constantly see others who can do much less than me and live a much happier and fulfilling life. Why is it that I and others must do so much more to feel a fraction of that. Why do I have to do so much to take care of myself when other people can do half of what I need to do actively and feel 10 times the benefits. Self care is dumb, doesn’t mean it’s not important.

5 Likes

It is BTD’s bosy. The guy is free to use it accordingly regardless of things like social norms.

I use my body to fight supervillains. It would be hypothetically to not vote innocent.

7 Likes

You rang?

9 Likes