Carlos Valdez - Cisco Ramon/Vibe Reportedly Leaving After Season 5?

I’d love for this to just be a rumor. Especially with “Infinite Crisis” looming for the next season’s for the CW’s Arrowverse. But I can’t imagine what it will be like to NOT have him on as a series regular. You can already see a difference in the past few episodes. And I imagine it’s more of a budgetary move, if you notice how certain actors will be on as others are not for certain episodes.

Either way, will #TeamFlash be the same without Cisco?

1 Like

I would really hate to see him go as he’s one of my favorite characters on the show, but something seems to be up behind the scenes that’s translating on-screen. He’s been MIA for a few episodes this season and when he does appear he gives off the impression that he doesn’t really want to be there. I don’t know if it’s just the way they are writing his character this season or if it’s some of the actor’s real-life attitude coming through in the performance. Either way, he seems to have lost some of his spark from the earlier seasons. Happens to everyone though, our enthusiasm for things diminishes when we’re ready to move on to other things. If he does leave, can he take Nora with him???

3 Likes

adds his vote to the “Bye Nora!” campaign

3 Likes

I will miss him if it turns out to be true. I am excited for the leaked image of Godspeed joining the show that came out today.

2 Likes

Godspeed will be on the show? Now that’s good news!

1 Like

I’d hate to see him leave because I love Cisco. Team Flash is not going to be the same without him.

3 Likes

Hopefully it’s just a rumor. It’s bad enough Jeremy Jordan left Supergirl and I’d hate to see Carlos Valdez leave the Arrowverse too. He brings a lot of heart to Team Flash and things won’t be the same without him.

2 Likes