Career Gotham City Henchman, AMA

Hey, I’m what people call a henchman. Been working out of Gotham for years, and I’ve done my time with almost all the crazy costume guys you can name, and then some. HubCityQuestion uses me as a source sometimes, so he let me borrow his account to see if anybody has anything they want to know about the business. It’s never boring, I’ll say that much. This place looks pretty nice, so ask me whatever you want to know.

11 Likes

How do you plan for retiremant?

7 Likes

So, on a scale from 1 to Joker, how crazy was the craziest boss you’ve ever worked for?

6 Likes

There’s only one retirement plan for anybody in Gotham: move. This city’s great but you don’t see too many old people around.

Can I say “Joker”? This IS anonymous, right?

7 Likes

Of course! Your secret’s safe here.

5 Likes

How did Covid effect your job

4 Likes

COVID never got to Gotham, because nobody who carried it ever came to visit. Our tourism is terrible.

7 Likes

Do you prefer to be called henchman or minion?

6 Likes

Henchman, for sure. Or just “hench” if you want to be gender neutral. “Minion” connotes a lack of free will we’re not typically comfortable with. I know HIVE and Brother Blood’s guys call themselves “minions,” but it’s not too Gotham.

5 Likes

How many injuries did I give you?

5 Likes

Nice try. The real Batman would know that.

8 Likes

Which criminal masterminds have you served? Who’s asking you to do their dirty work?

Just asking for a friend

6 Likes

Do you have event he slightest idea how little that narrows it down?

5 Likes

I wouldn’t call too many of them “masterminds,” I mean, if they were so smart, the Bat would be dead. But I’ve done my time with Joker, Harley, Two-Face, Clock King, Scarecrow, Penguin, Croc, Roxy Rocket, Black Mask… basically everybody, really. And the ones I haven’t, I usually know guys who have. Henchmen talk, you know?

Yeah, I get it, we’re all the same to you. Go lose another Robin.

5 Likes

That’s why I don’t hire young kids to fight alongside me in my world. He got you there

5 Likes

I have lost none, as they all come back to life.

5 Likes

That reminds me.

Does it bother you having to fight masked children dressed like songbirds?

5 Likes

If I ever felt the need to bring someone under my wing, I would start by having them dress into something more… dark. I don’t want my partners dressing life traffic lights, so they can get shot at in the night.

As for experience, I wouldn’t know. I’ve been doing fine on my own… for now

5 Likes

The bright colors let Robin blend into her surroundings like when we fight Joker at the abandoned party central, or like when we fight Joker at the abandoned amusement park, or like when we fight Joker at the abandoned paintball arena, or like when we fight Joker at the abandoned color museum, or…

5 Likes

How long did it take the painter to finish that portrait of you two?

Pretty cool!

5 Likes