Captain Marvel VS Captain Marvel Death Battle

Death Battle on YouTube has just announced that their next match up will be between Captain Marvel/Shazam VS Ms. Marvel/Captain Marvel. In a fight to the death, who do you think would win? The match will happen on YouTube on April 10th.

2 Likes

Captain Marvel takes it, but Captain Marvel would put up a tough fit.

5 Likes

Captain Marvel for the win

2 Likes

The original Captain Marvel does not DO ‘death battles.’

2 Likes

Shazam but if Captain Marvel can trick him into saying Shazam.

Shazam but if Captain Marvel can trick him into saying Shazam.

1 Like

I’ll side with the real Captain Marvel.

5 Likes

The real Captain Marvel all the way

3 Likes

Regular Post Crisis Shazam would stomp Carol. Pre Crisis Shazam was almost like Silver Age Superman.

Billy turns Carol into a pelt.

3 Likes

I’m not sure who I would pick :wink:

5 Likes

Shazam.

2 Likes

Real Cap all the way.

2 Likes

Real Captain Marvel wins, but as the image shows, they’re both winners in the snazzy costume department.

4 Likes

That image of Carol makes her look like a proctologist.

3 Likes

Vroom, I’ll never be able to look at my proctologist the same way again. But, it was a fitting comment considering the poor quality of her movie.

3 Likes

I realize that comment could’ve been in bad taste, so if it was I humbly apologize. I meant it in fun.

That image of Carol is from Captain Marvel #1 (the pre-Marvel Now series that was retroactively released as a Marvel Now title when it came out in trade). From the time that book was solicited in Marvel Previews, to the time #1 came out, to the first trade of that series the owner of the comic store I was a regular at at the time always referred to Carol as getting ready to…you know.

@BrightKnight At least you have Shazam coming up. I hope you enjoy it and that it satisfies your Comic Book Cinema needs :slight_smile:

The real cap. marvel alllll the way…shoot I remember looking into this last year and discovering that even Cap. Atom can take this girl

3 Likes

Vroom, I took it in fun. I keep forgetting I’m supposed to use lol when I’m not being serious. I’m way to old to be on these boards, but I find it entertaining.

Ugh, tough one.

It all hinges on if they allow Carol can absorb magical energy.

In the comics she can’t do this. It is similar to Superman’s weakness to it. It hurts her, but isn’t a one shot. What it does mean is she doesn’t have access to a method to absorb enough power to upgrade into her Binary form.

Captain Marvel, Shazam, should win as Carol’s biggest power isn’t useful in this fight.

2 Likes

Shazam!

4 Likes